Are you not entertained

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Nannerpuss

Nannerpuss Member

Can anyone confirm this was the same crew that botched that Miss State-Memphis game?

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It was.

3. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Yes and it is the second crew who has nailed us to the damn wall on our own turf this year.

MaconVol likes this.
  4. Nannerpuss

Nannerpuss Member

This makes the trash throwing even sweeter. I hope refs fear making BS calls in the future. You sure you wanna make a crap call? Ever been hit with a golf ball from the upper deck?

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Listening to the post game on 99.1. Why are they playing Rocky Top in the background as they are talking? It's annoying.

6. Nannerpuss

Nannerpuss Member

I wish there was something fans could legitimately do to put a stop to this. I know it’s rigged, you know it’s rigged, they know we know it’s rigged, but nothing ever changes and I’m over it.

7. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Its like always tell people regarding politics, corruption is sometimes necessary to keep the gears turning and even when it's not, people will look the other way as long as the corrupt arent flagrant about it. The double standard with the application of rules and judgement is this conference is shameful.

HCKevinSteele and Nannerpuss like this.
  8. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I hate that it’s all bandwagon calling out TN fans for throwing. No it wasn’t right. Yes it’s stupid red neck. But now all the media has to latch on to it and say how bad it was. Plowman has. Heupel did. The TV announcers. It just ruins the reality of the game.

as a tv watcher I will tell you I have never heard a crowd try to will their team to victory like that. I have heard celebrating and cheering. But this crowd was literally trying to lift this team to victory. Now all that is lost because our bandwagon public outcry society.

thanks you dckheads for taking the focus away from the damn game. That’s the ones throwing and the ones who can’t talk about anything but.

We damn near pulled that off with duct tape and bailing wire. It was an awesome display of a bunch of people trying to bring the sexy back to UT football

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

We just couldn't have Mays, Mays, Evans and Simmons healthy. Damn it.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

While we're at it, Mays got hurt on a play that should never have happened because of a bad spot.

reVOLt, Memtownvol and justingroves like this.
  11. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Please no one post anything from Kirk Herbstreit. Let’s just all acknowledge he is going to make a speech and move on. I can’t do him after this game

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Remember that time he said Gaulden should have been kicked off the team for the double birds in Tuscaloosa, but defended Baker Mayfield for grabbing his junk? Nothing he says should ever be taken seriously and he can choke on a [penis].

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He lives in Nashville and had quite a few people tell him directly how stupid he was after that. I doubt he says much on this

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Now, imagine Tillman comes down with it in the endzone and everyone has to say Tennessee won

TDVol1989 likes this.
  15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Shit would have gotten really out of hand in the stadium if we won the game. Probably a 99% chance the students would have went on the field.

When they started the game back and the entire student section rushed to the first few rows sending police scrambling back onto the field was hilarious.

reVOLt and justingroves like this.
  16. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

one [dadgum] inch away. damnit

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I've probably been to upwards of 150 games in that stadium and that was, by far, the craziest environment I've experienced from the pregame to Milton trotting out of bounds and everything in between. It was wild.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

It sucks that some people lost their minds. That kind of stuff shouldn’t ever happen. It sucks that the usual suspects have already begun and will continue to disparage Tennessee fans. It sucks that no one will actually look into why this happened, either.

19. chef65

chef65 Contributor

Stupid question but did Warren make it? Are we absolutely sure the call was wrong? I can’t make heads or tails of it and the broadcast did a terrible job of analyzing the play.

20. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

The more I look at it, it was probably too close to overturn. I could understand staying with the call on the field there. We should’ve avoided being in 4th and 24 in the first place.

That horseshit with the overruled fumble-six was inexcusable. If there’s no whistle there’s no way you can retroactively call forward progress.

reVOLt and Memtownvol like this.