Arian Foster Accepted 40-50 Grand While at UT...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by **TDCVOL**, Jan 30, 2015.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

How much does that come to in crunchy taco equivalents?

2. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Joke or not. Intentional or not. Some matters / things are off limits. This being one and Arain knows better but can't seem to help himself

FWIW, here's the Interview

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

[video=youtube;QNCM8IjtQ-o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCM8IjtQ-o[/video]

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Don't forget the "thigh bruise" that sidelined him in 08

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

**** him. He wants to talk about injuries, Hardesty blew out his knee and had to have surgery on both shoulders.

In fact, if Hardesty doesn't blow a knee against Ole Miss in 2005 or Coker doesn't smoke a pound a week, Foster is a bench warmer his entire career.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The worthless son of a [itch bay] showed up 15 lbs over weight in 2008 and got worse as the season went on. I really can't stand the fumbling ****er

7. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Contributor

Saw him outside the Taco Bell in Knoxville one night back then. Should have never given him $10 to get my car for me. Should have guessed he'd blow it all out of proportion. Plus he dropped my keys on the way to the car..

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Australian for fumble.

9. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I will never forgive him for Penn St.

Never.

10. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Solid.

11. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

As I've always said, **** Arian foster. ****ing [Penis].

12. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I had great seats. Watched the penn st player after the fumble run it down the sideline towards me. **** him.

13. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

****ing A right

14. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Hardesty remains one of my favorite running backs to come through here in recent years. It sucks he couldn't stay healthy. He was a beast when all cylinders were going. Foster seemed to regress sophomore year onward.

15. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Yeah, dumbass. You've gone on to be a Pro Bowl RB with blown up knees. Right. I hope he really does blow out his knees.

16. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

It kills this moron that he wasn't one of the guys who really was screwed over by playing college football like a Marcus Lattimore so he just makes shit up to get attention. Considers himself some sort of intellectual, but couldn't figure out how to buy food with $50k in his pocket?

17. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

nailed it.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yep, he wants so bad to be a victim

19. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I must be way out of touch and I may be about to get an embarrassing education, but someone tell me why he HAD to pay rent. How could he have to choose between rent and food as a full scholy athlete?

20. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

If they choose to live off campus they can get a stipend to cover the cost up to a certain dollar amount. Then the rest is on them.