Arian Foster's bastard child

Discussion in 'Sports' started by justingroves, Jan 14, 2014.

Tags:
  1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The man sucks. I hope this kid takes him for all he's worth.

2. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

If I was a professional coach…in training camp, I would have a recurring two day seminar on how to discreetly pay for your ass on the side.

3. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

My wife is pregnant with our second child, I've been to basically every appointment and while I was against abortion before having kids, it is even more nauseating to me now. We as a society should be ashamed of ourselves.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'm agnostic, but seeing the ultrasounds definitely changes your views. late term abortion is an abomination.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Seeing our child's early ultrasounds (my wife had a VERY hard time getting pregnant and we were getting ultrasounds almost throughout the pregnancy) definitely can change your mind. Not sure if this is the proper thread to talk about it, but suffice to say, anything after a few weeks, imho, is infanticide. It is no longer a part of the mother, but a baby living inside of her, it's own DNA, its own blood, its own heart and lungs, arms, eyes, brain, etc.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

we had similar issues and therefore we saw ultrasounds well before the normal. it probably wont be too long until we have the technology for a baby to survive outside a mother after a few months.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Define "a few weeks." I don't like late term abortion, but I am quite sure fetuses in the first 3 months are not people.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Also, I feel the segment of society who wants to dictate to people whether they can have an abortion should be ashamed of themselves. No one should be required to carry to term. JMO.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it's a very hard question as to timing, but after 3 months i don't think they should be legal. from 1.5-3 months is questionable IMO.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i don't think it's so much to ask for someone to make a decision early in the pregnancy.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think it is too much to ask for people to mind their own damn business concerning other people's bodies.

Situations your thinking doesn't cover:

1) discovering the fetus has a severe defect
    2) discovering the pregnancy may result in loss of life of mother and/or child
    3) not discovering the pregnancy until late

Forcing people to have a child when the child may not live very long and suffer, may be extremely disable, or may kill the mother and/or the baby is absolutely monstrous.

I am not advocating abortion as birth control. But that isn't typically what abortion is used for and is an often-used straw man in these discussions.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

1 & 2 are covered in every law on the books.

when it comes to the point where the fetus can theoretically survive outside the mother, or pretty damn close to it, i think it time to stop talking about the mother and start talking about the child. there are 500 other things that we don't "mind our own business" about that are not too dissimilar.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

1.3 million abortions per year are as a result of unplanned pregnancy and 50% of abortions are women under age 24. That's a strawman?

Numbers came from prochoice.org by the way.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

No. In Texas, one can not get an abortion even if the child is found to not have a brain after the first trimester. Again, the "this is covered" line is often used but it is bullshit. It is something reasonable people assume on the "pro-life" side, but it isn't so.

15. CardinalVol

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

A woman terminating a single pregnancy she doesn't want constitutes using it as "birth control?" Ridiculous.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

18. CardinalVol

You are going to have to explain to me how getting pregnant accidentally and aborting it because you don't want or can't afford a kid is anything but. And if its not they are at worst cousins, at absolute worst.

19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'm obviously against abortions unless it's a just dire or extreme case. To me, if it has a heartbeat it's a human being. I realize that science has proven the cognitive growth and all that. But when I heard my kids' heartbeats... They were children to me.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

one state out of 50? and i'm hardly pro life.