Arian Foster's bastard child

Discussion in 'Sports' started by justingroves, Jan 14, 2014.

Tags:
  1. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

I thought you considered that a mass of cells until it has cognitive ability?

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I find it interesting, that the decision whether to have a baby or abort it is 100% in the mother's court. A man gets someone pregnant, he has no choice. A woman gets impregnated by a man, it is 100% her choice whether to carry to term. There is no solution, I believe, but it is a moral conundrum. Especially if the man wants the baby, but the woman goes and gets an abortion.

Also, how does the law allow abortion, but can convict a person of double homicide if they kill a pregnant woman? Is there a certain trimester where the double homicide can be enforced or is it from day one? I do not know the law in this case and would be interested.

As for the man slipping the woman an abortion pill without her knowledge, that is horrible. I bet it happens more than people want to admit, though.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I do. I respect a woman's right to choose whether she allows that mass of cells to develop or not. He violated her right to choose, just like pro-lifers want to violate her right to choose.