As I Said At This Point In 2008 About Fulmer...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by hatvol96, Oct 20, 2012.

1. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

There are dozens of people who have demonstrated ability at coaching football as either a head coach or a coordinator at some level. I would be happier with some than others, but anyone who fits the above criterium would be an upgrade.

2. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

You might be right in any other situation but Strong was born and raised in Batesville, AR and played at University of Central Arkansas. I would say if Arkansas wants him and is willing to pay him then Tennessee wont have a chance.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

South Carolina established him as a fantastic coach, especially as someone who can win with limited talent.

4. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

Forgot he was at south Carolina. I've always liked strong. I think he will be the best black coach in NCAA history one day

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

But, if Strong doesn't come to the hill, who is Cuonzo going to hang out with? Cuonzo to Arkansas?

6. govols74n

govols74n New Member

Forgot about that remark a while back....now that's some funny shit....haha.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

people come up with the dumbest stuff....seeing the "this is what you get for firing fulmer" bit quite a bit tonight. In what process does getting step 2 wrong mean you shouldn't have taken step 1?

8. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

The sheep that still say that keep forgetting that his complacency is the reason we're in this shit-storm. I agree completely with your second statement.

9. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Wait til they start with the "Have you seen how Kansas State is doing?"

10. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Am surprised that the Pro-Fulmer sheep haven't returned to full force already.

11. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

They have already started.

12. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

They have already started.

13. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

I've already been in this argument this week.

Also had to hear how awesome our offense is... Luckily, it was a phone call or I would have had to slap my buddy.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think the Haslams said the same thing

15. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

So is Tito Puenté, and he's dead.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I have feared this all year.

17. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Arkansas is a shit hole. The fact Strong is from there works in our favor. He knows how shitty it is there.

18. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I actually think he might say yes to Ark over UT, but I've been wrong before (often, according to my wife).

19. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

bump, could not agree with Hat more.