Bad Movies You Watch Every Time They're On..

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by **TDCVOL**, Oct 1, 2016.

1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Counterpoint: prime Denise Richards makes it unbad.

2. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Can't touch the triple lindy.

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Counterpoint: Tennessee football.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah, but in a movie filled with nudity she remains fully clothed.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I prefer Back to School.

6. JayVols

Well, not too distantly married me got dragged to the theater by the wife. I'm a history guy, so I thought it might be ok....

5 hours AFTER the ship hit the iceburg and in the middle of some sappy lovey dovey scene when you could hear a pin drop, I turned to my wife and made this statement to her that the entire theater heard, "I'm might not be the smartest man in the world, but I'm pretty sure this sum[itch bay] was supposed to have sunk by now." Every other husband that was dragged to the theater by their wives erupted in applause.

True story.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And I would argue that you are wrong. A movie can be intrinsically bad, so bad that in fact, that it is a satire of itself. Something that is a caricature (and not meaning to be) and makes it so bad that you want to watch it. Or you have fond memories of it from your childhood/teenage years.

But it can be a bad, bad, bad movie, but you still watch it because it is so bad.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Any of the sharknado movies, specifically the first one because it wasn't made to be awful, it just was.

9. JayVols

The decades long run of Rocky Horror Picture Show is also an example of a bad movie that people love. It was so bad, the audiences made it into the biggest audience participation movie of all time. They didn't do that because the movie was awesome.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

There are two things in which I hope that I die before they happen: going to Disney World again and seeing that movie

11. JayVols

You can have Disney, but RHPS with an active audience that knows what to do is a pretty good time. I'm sure there are tutorials out there on what to say/do and when to say/do them.

The movie sucks though.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I cannot turn off "Dazed and Confused" or any Zombie movie.

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The Legend of the Melungeon grows.

14. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

D and C doesn't belong ITT IMHO

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Not even close. It's a HoF movie.

16. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Dazed and Confused has a 94% rating on rotten tomatoes. Don't think that qualifies as a bad movie.

17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I saw it and didn't care for it

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yeah I never though it was all that great.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

They did a pretty good show in the Coconut Grove years ago. I told my wife about how awesome it was. We wathen the movie at the house one time and she asks me, what the **** did I just watch? I said, it's much better in person.

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Dazed and Confused was a great movie.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk