Beavis and Butt Head

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by justingroves, Oct 27, 2011.

Tags:
  1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Still pretty funny

2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Glad to see I am not the only fan. You watch it the first time it was on?

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I don't want to get too misty-eyed about it all, but it really was the first thing I saw on television that made my jaw-drop. The completely anti-PC nature of the show appealed to lots of teenagers and adults alike.

4. WM

WM Active Member

I forgot what video it was but the female singer was squatting while singing and Butthead chimed in with a "Look, she's pinching a loaf". I was young, but lost it.

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Do you think someone who is 18 will get it at all? (I am not being ageist, but you are right, it isn't like it's South Park or something.

6. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

I remember watching it with my grandma of all people way back when because my parents wouldn't let me. I was 8 or 9 and thought I was hot shit because I got to watch and report back to buddies at school about it. Also think it's where I was introduced to the word "sucks" (That sucks, this sucks, etc.).

But, like QP said, it doesn't seem bad at all compared to stuff on TV these days. Still want to watch the new episodes, though.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

haven't watched it yet, but i was a huge fan of the original.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Oh yeah.

9. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I've got it on the DVR...haven't seen it yet. Is it good? Still the same thing or have they updated it?

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Jersey Shore instead of music videos but it's still pretty much the same.

Lesbian Sea Gull is still their teacher.