Biden: ‘I Wish’ Jobs Bill Critics Knew What It Feels Like to be Raped, Robbed

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by VolDad, Oct 20, 2011.

Tags:
  1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Vice President Joe Biden said that he wished opponents of President Barack Obama’s jobs act knew what it felt like to be robbed or raped, indicating that if they did, they would not oppose government spending on public jobs such as police officers.

“I wish these guys who thought it was temporary, I wish they had some notion of what it was like to be on the other side of a gun, or [to have] a 200-pound man standing over you, telling you to submit,” Biden told a crowd at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia on Tuesday, adding, “Folks, it matter, it matters.”

[video=youtube;ZXAv4O5NC8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZXAv4O5NC8w[/video]

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Has there ever been more of a joke of elected officials in the White House than what occupies it currently?

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Joe Biden makes Dan Quayle look good.

4. volinbham

volinbham Member

Remember when the R party was the party of fear tactics? Obama tells us Rs want dirty air and dirty water while Biden tells us they are pro rape and murder. Meanwhile, Pelosi tells us they want women dying on the floor. Good times.

5. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Its like a bad episode of Fear Factor

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Dems need to stop this fallacy that every govt worker is a teacher or a police officer.

7. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

mix alcoholism and two brain aneurysms and you get Joe Biden

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

This a healthy amount of "original dumb" in that recipe as well.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

hilary many times lacks bill's common sense.