Both Transfer Portal Threads Merged

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Nov 29, 2022.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tennessee got an Alabama tight end

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

It’s also amusing how many national media types have a problem with the portal all of a sudden

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Expecting to see some Alabama fans enter the portal. I'm going to need purity checks on Tennessee fans for the next 5 years. No Bama refugees.

4. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

Pretty easy to check if they have a sister. If not, any type of small farm animal will work, too.

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

"I've always been a Georgia fan, too. When I was growing up, one of my mom's boyfriends had a UGA sticker on his S10 so I started being a fan back then...*barks*"

6. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Oh they’re already wearing their UGA gear.

justingroves and IP like this.
  7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'll let the rosters settle and spring ball play out, but I am really interested to see 2024 assessments of what they end up going into the season with. I am sure they will still have talent but they won't be deep.

The knee jerk Bama assessments and Bama bumps would look ridiculous but the butthurt of a realistic assessment from fans will be palpable. No win situation for the Bama fluffing media types.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Bama's schedule is not a cake walk, either. At Wisconsin third game in will be interesting. Hosting UGA, at TN, at LSU and at Oklahoma.

Oh my.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

If they lose that game at Wisconsin, this could be a fun season to watch their fan base, like up there with the Fulmer-hating, wanting him to go to jail for ratting out bammer's cheating years.

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

They're going to be good, but there are four games on their schedule that were going to be relatively tough even before Saban left.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

If there are 4 sec playoff teams and they aren't one of them, which seems entirely possible, they are going to cry very hard

utvol0427 and warhammer like this.
  14. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

15. yont sum iss?

16. yont sum iss?

Dayne Davis also just announced he’s coming back. Has he played guard at all?

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Another.

utvol0427 likes this.
  18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Kind of amazing how regarded Saban was among DBs.

justingroves likes this.
  19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

20. yont sum iss?

Saw someone refer to Alabama fans 30 or younger as “trust fund fans.” Their brains are breaking realizing that it isn’t just Alabama’s birthright to get and keep all the best players.

justingroves likes this.