Both Transfer Portal Threads Merged

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Which is a worse roster, the 2024 Alabama team or the Marshall one after their plane crash in the early 1970s?

2. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Idk, I keep hearing about this local idiot white guy from Greenbo, Alabama they are trying to make a spot for at kick returner next year. Apparently he’s dumb as hell and getting him qualified might be tricky, but he’s really fast and could cause problems for everyone

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

EDIT: god dang Forrest Gump gif won't load.

It is Greenbow, btw.

ole_orange likes this.
  4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It’s actually GREEN-BOW ALA-BAM-UH.

Memtownvol, NorrisAlan and IP like this.
  5. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, I don't know what to say to him other than [uck fay] off. He could have went anywhere and he stayed in the same division. Not sorry, he's an enemy now. Not sure what he expected. Does he think my fandom is a business? If it is, hating is my product and buddy, business is uh-booming.

zehr27, Volgrad98 and yont sum iss? like this.
  7. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

He’s a dumbass who really thought he was going to get interest from somewhere worth a shit and ended up having to settle for Kentucky while we’re about to upgrade with the dude from LSU.

justingroves likes this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Does Mincey realize how loud Neyland is going to be? And what is going to happen if he has a false start? I don't think this has even begun. He's hurt now? Oh, buddy.

9. yont sum iss?

His feelings are big hurt.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Joke's on him, it is absolutely possible that next season Tennessee will be a playoff team. Unless he thought he was going to Georgia or whatever Big 10 team is getting propped up next season, I don't see a clear upgrade out there. Not with Nico. I could be wrong. We'll see.

11. yont sum iss?

MAYBE he was told he wasn’t wanted, but I feel like he probably was delusional enough to think he could do better and found out quickly he could not.

12. KyleAlexanderfan

Do we think Mincey knows UK’s record against UT?

13. KyleAlexanderfan

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I hope Webb goes for 300 against Kentucky now

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

There's no maybe to it

17. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Well that would explain the bitterness but c’mon, dude

18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I don't have any ill will towards Mincey. He was a solid piece on the line for the best team we've had in over two decades, was having the time of his life beating Florida up and down the field in Neyland, and contributed to our first TSIO win in 17 years. I hope we kick his teeth in next year and wish him luck in all his other games.

Situations like this are when our fans tend to go full Bama.

Memtownvol and justingroves like this.
  19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Got no ill will either he just has to realize he came in as a hated Gator and welcomed to the UT family so of course when he’s a potential starter and needed, some fans will be upset at being left hanging. Twitter brings out the weakest as those people would ever say anything more than “good luck” to him in person.

Memtownvol and IP like this.
  20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He got whatever it was that he wanted and we got an upgrade. It worked out for both sides.