POLITICS Bredesen v Project Veritas

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Well.

Link: https://www.projectveritasaction.co...ote-in-undercover-video-its-a-political-move/

2. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

He's done.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I don’t think that there are nearly as many people, at least those who are politically aware - and on all sides - who take Project Veritas very seriously, at all.

But to the rank and file person who will see or read a synopsis of it via a Facebook link, it’ll resonate. I can’t fathom that it’ll move the needle, but in a close race, anything “bad” can’t be good.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think most politicians, although they would/should never admit it, think the voters are stupid.

tvolsfan, gcbvol and kmf600 like this.
  5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Remember, VolNation votes.

Dalekanium and gcbvol like this.
  6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

People are not smart, politicians will say whatever they think will get them a vote. The fact that people think politicians care if you have a roof over your head, or live under a bridge is a little sad to me.

7. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

My former employer.

"People in general, are stupid".

8. Beechervol

Bredesen is taking a pretty hard public position on Schumer particularly. Either he thinks that idea is really hurting his chances of winning or he genuinely thinks he's gonna go to DC and not be told what to do.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

His hopes lie in convincing moderate Republicans and undecideds that he'll be the same moderate he was as governor (which he was and did a great job IMO).

People are starting to be skeptical of the idea.

10. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

And they're not wrong. Certainly not everyone, but the electorate includes significant masses of dumb.

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

You called?

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

A person can be smart but people as a group are stupid and like cattle.

They go we’re they’re prodded.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

14. Beechervol

True.
    Its also a hard sell given the positions are different. Both parties will move on you pretty quick if your not toeing the line. He's already seeing that kick back from the left machine just over K and now his remarks on Schumer.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He's actually firmly planted himself in a space to be attacked by everyone.

16. Beechervol

I think he played it the right way. It a comes off desperate, but he wasn't gonna win running lock step D. He may not win anyway but that is his best shot.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

He’s learning this isn’t the 90’s.

There’s no place for civility. Identity politics have kill that on both sides

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I love the attack ad with a picture of him with his feet on his desk, leaned back laughing and right next to him statistics of people that lost their jobs under him. Hilarious. Look at him! He's laughing about it!

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

warhammer likes this.