POLITICS Bredesen v Project Veritas

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Oct 11, 2018.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

It would be interesting to see what it would look like without national parties.

2. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

I'd be waving the white flag too if I were losing this badly.

3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Honestly, at this point, I think we're better off just going back to the north and south, or whatever. Seems our ideologies are on complete opposite sides of the spectrum and it's only getting worse every day.

Joseph Brant likes this.
  4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

When people are chasing senators around with cameras asking why they hate her 1 year old baby, no one is winning

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It would be college towns, California and New York vs everyone else

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

kmf600 likes this.
  7. chef65

chef65 Contributor

I could be wrong but listening to people much smaeter than myself, it seems the only way we survive into the next century is to completely renounce our comfortable lifestyles and do so immediately. This won't happen (I'm not even willing to do it.) so at this point who gives a uck about politics, ideologies, civility and whatnot. We're doomed. Let the South rise for all I care.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's basically the message of the Carbon Ideologies. It's written as a message to the people of the future to help explain why we [uck fay]ed them over and why they would have done the same in our place.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They would have? Well screw them, I'm not sacrificing for those bastards.

kmf600 likes this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Exactly. It's a really depressing book. The author thinks there is no way we will collectively do anything to stop climate change and will just live with the consequences, which will be even worse than currently imagined.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Sounds like some nerd's elaborate plan to make women desperate and easy. Joke is on him. The only people talking about it are dudes on a sports message board.

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Does that look staged to anyone else?

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm sure he knew he was out there and was ready to respond to her.

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Yeah, that makes sense especially if she had used those lines before.

IP likes this.
  15. Dalekanium

Dalekanium Chieftain

Well, it [uck fay]ing should be. Blowjobs were the big scandal and the Vols were on a tear. I’m all for bringing back blowjobs and winning football.

justingroves, kmf600 and NorrisAlan like this.
  16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

When are you running for office, because this is a platform I can get behind.

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

WOOOOOOOOOO!