Call Me Crazy, But I Think We Beat Bama

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by MettaWorldPeace, Oct 10, 2016.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

It looked to me like the ball got knocked out of there first. Probably was worth a look on replay, especially considering all the stupid stuff they do look at on replay

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Definitely.

3. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Oct 16, 1982 - Johnny Majors and the Vols upset No. 2 Alabama, snapping an 11-game losing streak. It was Bryant’s final game against Tennessee since he retired after the season. He died less than a month later.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

So you're saying we're going to win and Saban will retire and then kick the bucket a month later?

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

While I hope we win and Saban retires I hope he doesn't kick the bucket!

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Turnovers have been a brilliant plan by Botch, setting us up for a big time win over Bama.

7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Gonna lose. Gonna be ugly.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

8. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

One of my favorite pics ever.

9. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

Classic.

10. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I hope you're right you crazy sum[itch bay].

11. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I think we win too, and it is all on Lane Kiffin's ego. Late in the fourth qtr, Bama leads by seven and is grinding out a clock killing drive. On third and 2 well within field goal range, Kiffin signals Hurts to throw a post to the end zone, thinking lets' punish them for thinking they had a chance. The UT defender appears to be beaten, but the ball is slightly under thrown allowing the defender to tip the ball which still hits the Bama WR in the hands. The change in the flight of the ball results in a ricochet right to the Vol defender. He manages to return the ball to the 43 yard line with ten seconds on the clock. Yes that's right ten seconds, thoughts of Georgia are in most minds. Dobbs throws to Malone for a 17 yard gain to the Bama 40 with only four seconds now in regulation. Another Hail Mary with four seconds to go? Yessir that is what happens, Jennings again out elevating all to come down with the ball. It is 35 to 34 Bama, Butch calls for the kick to take it into OT, but Dobbs gets in his face, yelling, you ***** let's go win this mofo right here. Butch tries to stop them, but the offense takes the field, Dobbs fakes a hand off to Hurd and rolls out to the short side with Wolfe leading. Dobbs breaks two tackles and the ball is just on the goal line. Neyland Stadium actually suffers minor structural damage from the force of 100,000 plus people jumping up and down. Lane Kiffin is last seen running down Peyton Manning Pass with a homicidal minded Nick Saban closely behind.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Let's see McKenzie and Tuttle dominate the interior and Barnett and Vereen harass Hurts all game.

13. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

This can happen

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If I'm OC no one is touching the ball not named Dobbs, Hurd, Kamara, Wolfe, or Jennings. Maybe Byrd if I'm feeling frisky.

15. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

Byrd needs the ball more than Wolf. Byrd is an NFL player

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I am turned on right now.

17. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

Yea, you crazy

18. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Well, I was finally right. Complete beat down.

19. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

Just a little off

20. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain