Camion Patrick - 2013 WR Lenior City

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Unimane, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Apparently, this kid could pull the trigger for the Vols very soon. So, I went to check out the dudes highlights and, well, damn. Pay attention to the first highlight in this collection.

[video=youtube;qGcHG_RdsfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGcHG_RdsfI[/video]

2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Because I love Lenoir City dearly I would love for this to happen. The last former Panther was a total flame-out (Travis Cozart) but he was an incredible high school player. Good luck to Camion for sure.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Someone on Volquest just started a thread about him, saying he recently got picked up for driving the getaway car in a robbery. If you remember he mugged someone in Ft. Sanders a few years ago that was all over the airwaves.

I try to be measured in my commentary about players and how good they were knowing old age and sentimentality cloud our judgement. But Cozart was so totally breathtaking to watch and no doubt about it the best high school athlete I ever saw with my own two eyes. He played hoops too and wasn't half bad at that either.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Apparently, Patrick committed today. #3 pickup for 2013.