Charles Mosely injured in auto accident

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volguy1971, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

For those of you that pray, pray for Charles Mosely. Reports have it that he broke both bones in his lower leg in a car accident today and will almost certainly miss the 2014 season. Get well soon big man!

2. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Christ, that's awful.

3. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

It will be nothing short of a miracle if he is south of 400lbs when he begins rehab. I pray that he makes a full recovery.

4. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Well....completely based on hearsay from friends that have went thru physical therapy, they'll work him hard.....and if he has the discipline to also do upper body workouts, he may come back in the best shape ever.....however, if he doesn't watch his diet closely as workouts will be limited, I agree with you Huffman, any weight south of 400 will be a miracle.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Prayers for the big fellow.

6. KenTenn

KenTenn Only Mod Approved Posts

Let's see. Restrict him to boiled and strained seaweed noodles, tofu for protein intake, baked fish twice a week, rice ball soup, once a day of one of the following: cabbage, mustard greens turnip greens, kale, or collard greens. Only snacks allowed is raw carrots, celery, or bell pepper but once a week allowed a cup of peanut butter to go along with the raw veggies. And for desert three times a week, red bean ice cream. And if you're wondering, yes that desert actually does exist. http://www.justonecookbook.com/recipes/red-bean-ice-cream/ Feed him this way and he'll come back under not only south of 400lbs but east and west of it too. Don't know where his head will be afterwards so can't say much about the impact on the north.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Are you going to lock him in his room so he doesn't hit the drive-thru at Krystals for the 20 pack?

8. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

You are amazing, you need to post more in the thunderdome.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

It's a 24 pack at Krystal. You must be thinking of White Castle.

10. OrangeEmpire

Easy

11. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

+1

Would love hearing his commentary on politics and social issues.

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Just sharing knowledge from a fat guy and small hamburger connoisseur.

13. KenTenn

Seriously, it seems our Vols just can't catch a decent break. Every dayum time it looks like we may manage having a bit of fate on our side, Krak-Krakka-Doom! We get dynamited, lightning struck, pyroclastic flowed, avalanche buried, earthquake plowed, or asteroid struck.
    We need big bodies and well. . .down goes another one. It's almost enough to make you weep and speak in tongues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6SxYPNwQUo

14. OrangeEmpire

Seriously, come to the thunderdome.

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Any chance to use "pyroclastic flow", however, is a plus!

But yeah, I am still wearing my Big Orange Cup, because, you know

[video=youtube;1u4oXXL1a5A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u4oXXL1a5A[/video]

16. KenTenn

Not sure if I will. Took a mere glance and little more so perhaps unfair to judge it. It seems to be much ado about nothing. The kid from the Neverending Story might like it. I got other foci. Conspiracy theories, hate speeches and such, just not my fancy. Went there and talked a bit about the guy(s) who left in hot cars. The political and religious stuff usually means people yelling, accusing, insulting, and nobody really listening to what the other is saying. I'd rather go fishing or better yet, watch a Vols game. GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It sucks for Charles, but in the grand scheme of things he was a likely redshirt. It's far from a crippling blow to the 2014 season.

If losing a guy that's 4th on the depth chart at his respective position is the worst that happens to Tennessee this off season, I'm okay with it.

I hope he recovers and it's not a serious, career threatening injury.

18. OrangeEmpire

Oh, so you're a fan of marginalization. You'll fit right in.

:hi:

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Can't tell if legit or troll......................................................................

20. OrangeEmpire

My alter/troll alarm went off as soon as he joined.

I'm usually 50% right half the time.