Cheap Good Steaks

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Jewbaccah, Dec 22, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Super H Mart in the ATL....they are the price of the manager special old ones at kroger or walmart. I think this is because they sell every part of the cow there. But you can get two ribeye or two with a shank for about 6 bucks. It is of the quality of the good stuff at Kroger. NO NY strips though from what I saw lots of pork options.

2. WM

WM Active Member

I go to a country market and buy in bulk.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

let's see some pictures. i find it hard to believe good and cheap can be used in a thread about steaks.

4. San Diego Vol

San Diego Vol New Member

what is that golf cart from? I laugh everytime

5. WM

WM Active Member

Quite a bit of a Amish presence up here. Haven't checked into that, they sell the shit out of some furniture though.

6. WM

WM Active Member

Instant classic.
    [video=youtube;3eJXc485yP8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eJXc485yP8[/video]

7. WM

WM Active Member

The guy in the white shirt around the thirty that trips over his own feet and jumps up trying to play it off is just icing on the cake.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I have my own cattle slaughtered after I fatten them up on some sweet feed.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

We did the same thing this year, and I never want to go back to store bought beef again.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

My wifes cousin raises beef so I have a great hookup. Best way to buy it.

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You really can't beat a good thick ribeye that was butchered and grilled the same day. Same goes for fish caught and prepared ghe same day.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Totally agree.