Cobra Kai

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by DownNDirty, May 20, 2019.

1. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I was a kid in the 80s and loved the Karate Kid movies. Hell, I wore out all 3 of them on VHS tapes back in the day. I haven't cared about the remakes or further sequels. But then I saw that preview for Cobra Kai last year and thought why not.

Holy crap what a great show. William Zabka is absolutely phenomenal in this role and really brings a lot of depth to Johnny Lawrence. The first season was really good and I didn't know how they'd follow up with Season 2.

SPOILERS BELOW

Season two was not quite a great as S1 IMO but Kreece coming back was good. You never really knew what was going on with him and Martin Kove still plays that role really well also.

Anyone else into the show? I liked season two and really want to see where they go in season three with the big storyline at the end of this past season.

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I thought it was awful and the acting was terrible, so I quit part way through season 1.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I heard it was awesome, made it thru 3 episodes, then it became to difficult to find and watch for whatever reason so I gave up. Signed up for a subscription or similar and it became a hassle