COD: Black Ops 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Jrobison

Jrobison New Member

I've frozen up in the last 3 lobbies I've been in...wtf is the deal?

2. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

Send me an invite

3. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

You gotta be on to send an nvite. Besides, you didn't miss much last night. Another night of freezing up for me.

4. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

I usually only play until about 10pm at the latest. Getting up at 0400 kinda sucks

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I understand. I usually get up between 0500 and 0530 M-F.

6. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I have no issues with freezing on 360.

7. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

8. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

7 days a week for me, fml

9. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

The freezing issues were resolved (by the recent patch I assume) for me last night. Was Timmay still freezing?

10. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Saw on TOOS that youve been playing some domination instead of CTF. Come join me, snake and rockytop one night.

11. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

He has to get up at 0400 7 days a week.

12. Voldeathpunch84

Voldeathpunch84 New Member

Any of you guys with a Playstation 3, one of the older bulky ones, have probelms with it freezing mid game? I have had problems with my PS3 even getting it to read it and then half the time when it reads it, while I'm killing zombies it freezes on me. I even had to reset it like it come fresh out of the box to get it to play to begin with, I'm thinking my Playstation is about to kick the ol bucket.

13. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Wish there were a couple larger maps. Just unlocked the scorpion, that gun is ridiculous.

14. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I suck at this game

15. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

the game is a p.o.s. Dill and myself switched back to MW3 last night

16. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I don't consider myself to be a COD wizard or anything but I do think I'm a decent player. In all the games before this one I think my K/D was in the ballpark of 1.8, would average 30 kills or so, and would usually finish in the top 3 overall. This game, my K/D has to be below 1, I can't sniff 15 kills a game, and am lucky not to finish on the bottom overall. I get that it's new and that I don't know the maps yet but damn, I'm getting straight worked every time we play. I don't know if my running/gunning/flanking strategy just doesn't fit this game style or what but I'm finding it extremely difficult to enjoy this game.

17. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

It's not the maps, it's the way they designed the game. The creators of this game took A LOT of input from "Pro" players. This is why you see the BS you see in the game now. They went completely opposite of what made them popular, in order to please a few.

18. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

What does that mean though? I think my biggest problems are the ineffectiveness of my bullets (doesn't matter which gun), the camping, and how hard it is to knife someone. If I get the drop on someone I rarely live to tell the tale. I'd put it around 90% that I get the first shots off and still die. I just don't get it.

19. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

What does what mean? Have you ever watched a "pro" game on youtube? It's a lot of camping using "line of sight"

20. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Nah, I've never seen that before. I'll have to check it out.