COD: Black Ops 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Oct 22, 2012.

1. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

black ops was much better than mw3. they have definitely took a step backward with blops2. that said, i'm not going back to mw3. it's just plain played out for me.

2. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

i concur

3. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

BO2 is played out for me and I haven't even prestiged yet.

4. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

ya pretty sad that blops2 is played out in less than 2 wks. well rpvol, enjoy gaming alone. the clan has all gone back

5. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

oh noes...what will i ever do without snake on my team...

6. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

you will lose

7. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

and i was just saying all the guys went back to mw3, had nothing to do with me personally jackass

8. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

no but you did say enjoy gaming alone dickhead. stop being such a baby.

9. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i think you're taking my comments a little to seriously. not good for that heart

10. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

uuuhhh you were the one that got all butthurt. my heart is stronger than 70% of most american's now. i'm ready to run a marathon, or choke you out. which ever...

11. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

hahaha, if you feel froggy then jump, but i warn you

12. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

1v1 to settle?

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Gents, gents. We all know that DJ can beat both of you at building campfires.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  14. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

haha, i'll never forget lyls telling DJ "you had more assists than steps taken"

15. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

i saw a guys playercard last night that said "i use your tears as lube" i ololol'd.

16. Titansfan2104

Titansfan2104 New Member

It's not the hit detection. It's the connection between host and client as well as their attempt at lag comp. I have games where I shoot first and am all over the other guy and the kill cam shows him shooting first and me not firing a round.. sucks but I don't care as I play for fun. Send me a fr
    Ps= titansfan2104
    Live = purty boy

17. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Will do. Just a FYI, we've been playing MW3 lately.

18. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Did anyone else get the secret ending? It was really weird.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Should I buy this? I don't think I ever even got through the first one's campaign. I enjoyed the multiplayer on the first one but eventually burnt out on it. My roommate got me to 15th prestige though, which I thought was pretty hilarious. I do enjoy zombies, but I feel like that won't be much different.

20. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Good lord. I feel like I'm absolutely terrible at this game compared to the other CoD's. My k/d is slightly above 1 in team deathmatch, but in other modes it may as well be an embarrassment. Not sure if that's just from rust due to not playing the series as much anymore, or if the game is that much different or what, but lately I've had some god awful rounds.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012