Cofer to FSU

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by SGMVols, May 10, 2014.

1. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I'm just going by an obvious direct quote from Cofer.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

So, you believe everything people tell the media for public consumption. You'll go far in life with that level of naïveté.

3. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Yes. I have no reason not to believe him.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Hey the guy has a GMAT score in the 90th percentile. Might as well anoint him god and genius of this site.

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

When you look at that and my IQ level - I make a pretty strong case for it.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I hope to god you put both on your resume so people like myself can laugh their ass off.

7. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Good Sunday afternoon fun.

8. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I brought it up in my interview - seemed to work for me. Can't wait for Droski to be working for me one day.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

You brought it up in your interview? Ha ha ha

Please do that again. We always need stories to tell about dumbass interviews.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

We don't hire people from shitty MBA programs unless they have a cfa so you are shit out of luck anyway.

11. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

They thought I was awesome.

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Shitty MBA program - priceless. And I wouldn't waste my superior intellect on dumby certifications like a cfa - my elite analytical skills are better used in other aspects.. Which is why my undergrad was in engineering.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

please stop

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yeah that's why bill gross won't even interview people without them at least completing level 2. Another idiot who values dumby certificates. You know what's dumb? Someone dropping $100k and losing out on 2 years of wages because they can't hack it in finance without a meaningless MBA. If you were worth shit analytically you wouldn't be wasting your time circle jerking and learning from a bunch of other people who couldn't hack it in the real world.

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Sure they did.

16. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Who the hell says I have my sights set on finance? I didn't put myself through engineering just to redefine my career a few years later and switch to finance or banking.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

There is absolutely zero job you need any MBA for if you were worth shit analytically. Zero. MBAs are for people who weren't good enough to succeed directly out of college.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yeah that's why bill gates and mark zuckerberg cherish their MBAs. Oh wait. They didn't waste their time with that shit

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  19. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

That may be the dumbest shit I've ever read.

20. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Let's settle this with an academic/analytical faceoff.