Cofer to FSU

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by SGMVols, May 10, 2014.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yeah it's ok to need a leg up because you can't hack it in the real world without an MBA. That's fine. You are hardly the first. But don't come on this site filled with a bunch of people that have started their own businesses (groves, bpv, rbroyles, among others) and are generally kicking the shit out of life and pretend to be king rat.

2. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

This is still the dumbest shit I've read. I have no interest in being a small business owner - if I did I wouldn't be getting my MBA as it's pointless in that regard.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Got it. You want to be a sheep, not a shepherd. Each to their own.

4. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

You can add me to this list once I get my deviled egg factory running.

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I made a 770.

6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Impossible, no one on this site could possibly have outscored the great Bassman. His IQ and analytical skills have set him on a higher plane than everyone here. I am calling bullshit

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  7. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

No offense to anyone who takes pride in entry exam scores but I think they're over rated. I've always done well on them and I'm a damn moron.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2014
  8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

finally somebody in this thread who tells it like it is

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

In the spirit of these tests, here's an analogy: A-Smith's GMAT is to intellectual firepower as Leonard Scott's 40-time is to football talent.

10. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Dude....... That's beautiful.

11. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

By god, you wantin to get red, buddy?!?

*throws Skoal can*

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Are you some genius from the future or alien because brilliance of that level couldn't possibly exist here among us mortals?

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

A-smith is probably one of those people so brilliant that the govt has a full security detail to protect him just in case our enemies might want to use his brilliance against us.

14. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Send me an email - I have an idea.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Please don't take over the world. I'm terrified!

16. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

Acquire Mostella, 4-5 posts. Lose Cofer 4-5 pages. Guess we're all just masochists.

17. dknash

dknash Chieftain

To be fair, only 4 or 5 of the posts actually mentioned Cofer.

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

It took the same arch as a good deal of the threads on this board. Somewhat serious discussion --> Bassman sees new thread --> Bassman posts something moronic ---> Bassman is called a moron ---> Bassman proves that he is, in fact, a moron.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

we need to start putting "---> everyone ignores bassman ---->" in there somewhere

20. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

To be fair - Indy derailed this thread.