College Football 2020

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Apr 26, 2020.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

This dude will not be a successful football coach. Memphis officially has duds in both major sports

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Nebraska president caught on a hot mic saying announcement is coming tonight.

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

B10 will end up having egg on their face regardless of what they do.

4. CardinalVol

Yup.

When you make a decision, don't give reasoning for said decision, then do a 180 on said decision, it looks bad, and IMO feeds the "Covid is overhyped" monster.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's easy to say "it's all political bullshit" when you can't stick with a decision (not saying it is, but the door is cracked open for it)

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

The pattern this year is for these things to swing back and forth. I assume with the B10 now deciding to play, some new terrible trend with COVID will begin so we all keep looking like assholes no matter what. Can't win with this.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Let's open back up..."new cases are sky rocketing. Here are 12 complications that will ruin the rest of your life." Shut her down then..."new studies and trends show that we may be overreacting."

Science on the fly is fun

8. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

That's science in a nutshell.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Might as well get paid if you're going to.

10. CardinalVol

Well, an announcement may come this morning.

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Sounds like they’re going to have to play or state governments will be getting legally involved.

looks like an 8 game season and will be available to being in the college playoffs

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Well, it sounds like they’ve set it up to fail

A-Smith likes this.
  13. CardinalVol

Oh man, their championship week game are gonna be 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, and so forth.

I'm now looking forward to the 7th place showdown of Rutgers vs. Purdue more than anything all season.

14. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

This would be the one year where we could legitimately do a march madness style tournament, with single elimination and brackets... and yet, here we are. Same old shit.

IP likes this.
  15. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Good

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Boo. Single elimination bracket tourney would be awesome.

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I actually don't really care anymore, now that we have been garbage for so long.

If it were to happen I wouldn't actually be mad.

18. CardinalVol

Pac 12 folding like a wet napkin.

19. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

I fold wet napkins with one hand and put them in the trash. Not sure what that analogy means. Sounds like pac 12 is going to follow suit with the big 10 though.

20. CardinalVol

I dunno, one of those things I've heard in my bubble of life. I guess that they are easy to crush?

Seemed fitting.