Costa Rica

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Ssmiff, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Any of you been and like to share what to do or not do? We are going in March and staying in Playa Hermosa, my family and another. By the way SWA flies there now out of Nashville. I'm not big on a tour with a bunch of people, but want to do some volcano/hot springs/mudbaths/rafting. May fish one morn.
    I'm hoping I won't want to come back

2. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Been to Panama once and Guatemala several times but never Costa Rica. Interested to see how you like it, as I want to go at some point. If you ever go to Guatemala, Antigua is the place to be. Lots of volcano tours and it's a really neat experience. Lots of American expats there.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

some of the dinosaurs got to the mainland, i don't care what anybody says

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Wasn't the first attack on the mainland?

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

My friends father in law just said [uck fay]it, sold his house, quit his job, cashed out what he had and moved to Panama. I plan on living abroad somewhere for the last part of my life. May not work out but why not. Very well could be panama. Can't afford over with jayvols at st Thomas. I want nut and fruit trees up on a hill. Eat fresh fish everyday. Clean water, internet and a moped. Entertain myself for years acting like I'm Jason bourne to random people.

dc4utvols likes this.
  6. JohnnyQuickkick

i think so but i don't think they admit it

7. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Panama was amazing. Because of the canal, Panama is by far more developed than Guatemala. There is a coffee down there that I absolutely crave and fortunately, I can get it sent to me from a friends sister that lives there. It's called Ruiz, and it's unavailable in the US. We stayed in Santa Clara and it was one of the locations there where the sun rises over the Pacific and sets over the Atlantic.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It’s like you guys just forgot about Lost World.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Stayed in a small boutique hotel on the Pacific. Flew in on a 4 seater plane and landed in pasture. Sailfish fishing, horseback riding, lots of monkeys, lots of drinks in the infinity pool. Beautiful country. Would go again in a heart beat.

11. fl0at_

Nah, Lost World doesn't count, just because a T-Rex made it to the city.

We're talking a sustained population on mainland, that nobody knows about.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

There were compys on the mainland killing infants in Costa Rica. It’s what gets people looking for Site B.

IP likes this.
  13. fl0at_

Ah. Then yea, I did forget that. That's the opener.