POLITICS Democratic Nominee 2020 Lollapalooza

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Unimane, Feb 6, 2019.

?

Who will win the Democratic nomination for president in 2020?

1. Biden, J

42.1%
  2. Booker, C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Buttigieg, P

15.8%
  4. Castro, J

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Clinton, H

15.8%
  6. Harris, K

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Klobuchar, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sanders, B

10.5%
  9. Warren, E

15.8%
  10. Yang, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

There is? Based upon what? Your medical diagnosis? I think you are reading into the situation what you want to read into it.

And, there have been many moments where Trump's coherence has been in question enough to where people have expressed the idea the 25th amendment should be invoked. He's really old, too.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the guy has said he’s running for senate and hasn’t been able to get through a speech without a mistake in months. If you don’t think there is a potential problem there, you just aren’t paying attention

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

And btw I want joe to go the distance. Worst case for the Republican Party is that he gets the nomination, steps down for “health reasons” and the democrats put up whoever they want

4. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

This is probably the last week Bernie will have leverage to leave an impact on the party platform/campaign. We'll see if he chooses the path of a pragmatist or a martyr.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

He's old, of course there is a potential problem. Biden has always had gaffes, so this isn't new.

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

This isn’t gaffes. He’s truly struggling

GahLee, zehr27 and justingroves like this.
  7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He has had to overcome issues with stuttering his entire life.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

In that video he seemed to be struggling with his balance. May have been walking on an uneven surface but I half expected another meat toss like we had with Hillary.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Yeah stuttering is what caused him to say he was running for the US Senate and cuss out a guy asking a question.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

at least he didn't tell anyone to rough him up

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Didn’t know you were a Speech Pathologist. Tell me more about yourself.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

There is still time.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I'm not overweight. Anything else you would like to know.

14. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

How did Biden go from the 3rd or 4th place runner, to the overwhelming leader of the pack? And so quickly? Despite the obvious cognitive issues, no less. And these aren't gaffes or stuttering issues. He is sick, it is obvious to anyone willing to acknowledge the significance of his state of mind.

The Democratic field is a who's who of absolute losers and Biden is the least electable of the lot.

So how exactly did he get to pass go and collect 200 dollars? And why?

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

because voters voted.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

You can't ignore the machine getting behind him and pushing Biden to the front either.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not of that ilk, but I just think a lot of older voters prefer him. they always did. and unlike younger demographics, they show up.

The left wing was over represented relative to actual voters. sanders was over represented due to no longer having the benefit of being the clinton alternative. Black voters came back out and strongly preferred biden.

I didn't see any of that happening, but it clearly did and there was and is no conspiracy.

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Getting Pete and Amy out of the race and all of the earned Media while having no on the ground game, money, or Ads. What we saw happen is truly amazing.

Bernie is too mealy mouthed to do what he says he wants.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Pete and Amy weren't getting anywhere near biden. They would rather biden win than split votes away and it go to a contested convention.

what is really going on is bad faith agitators were hoping for a shitshow. It is perfectly logical for the moderates to combine.

20. cpninja

cpninja Member

the best part of the primary so far is proving yet again that the Iowa caucuses don't mean shit

IP, NorrisAlan and VolDad like this.