POLITICS Democratic Nominee 2020 Lollapalooza

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Unimane, Feb 6, 2019.

?

Who will win the Democratic nomination for president in 2020?

1. Biden, J

42.1%
  2. Booker, C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Buttigieg, P

15.8%
  4. Castro, J

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Clinton, H

15.8%
  6. Harris, K

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Klobuchar, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sanders, B

10.5%
  9. Warren, E

15.8%
  10. Yang, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yeah, there's not a significant amount of difference in the ignorance of either statement.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

He also said something along the lines of them having no choice because they like making real estate deals or something along those lines. I get it. He's your guy and has done no wrong. Cool.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it's not even comparable. Biden's comment is despicable.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

if you can't see why an old white man telling black people that if you don't vote for me you aren't black is a disgusting racist comment i don't know what to tell you.

5. Unimane

I said they were both ignorant. If you can't see they are both of the same ignorant quality of statement, then you are the same type of partisan hack you claim myself, IP and others ("Coincidentally" liberals) to be.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

so if biden had said if you don't vote for me you don't care about black interests that wouldn't be better than saying you aren't black?

8. Unimane

No. You want there to be one, which is why you get into these outages when it's beneficial to the right wing guy. But, being disloyal is pretty much the same as not being one of them - you aren't with us if you vote the wrong way.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he's literally saying if you don't vote for me i don't count you as a black person. how is that not horribly racist?

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

13. Unimane

That's not the question you were asking. It was about equivalency. I also noted how you will refrain from calling a right wing dude's comments racist at all costs, yet seem to let it flow easily at the lefties, no problem.

I say both of those comments were incredibly ignorant and of the same essential value. Don't try and twist it into saying something different I said by portraying my answer as addressing a different question than you asked.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Who the [uck fay] in the campaign let him out of the basement.

The plan should and needs to be to keep him out of the public at all cost.

droski likes this.
  15. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Biden was simply commenting on the fact that black people are decisive. If you are having a hard time deciding between Trump and Biden, you clearly ain't black.

(is this how it's done?)

justingroves and droski like this.
  16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i just can't see how you can't see the difference between the two comments. it's one thing to say that if you dont' vote for me you aren't voting for your race's interests. it's quite another to deny that person their race if they don't vote for m.e

17. TennTradition

He was in his basement - that's why this happened. They set up a radio studio in their basement, but his wife needed it at 6 and his staffer said they needed to end the interview.

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I think the idea of what Joe Biden is night win.

What Joe Biden actually is will get blown out.

They’ve been given a gift with the pandemic.

19. TennTradition

Taken literally, you are correct.

I'm sure if you asked Biden (to honestly) expand on what he meant by that - he'd say Trump has been no friend of black people and you aren't voting for someone who will help you if you're thinking about Trump.

The fairness of that can be debated, but I doubt he would argue - "no, if you can't decide who to vote for you are literally not black - take a DNA test*"

*I know race involves a lot of genetic backgrounds and DNA tests aren't great indicators of "race"

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

words matter. he's getting roasted by black people and rightfully so.