POLITICS Democratic Nominee 2020 Lollapalooza

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Unimane, Feb 6, 2019.

?

Who will win the Democratic nomination for president in 2020?

1. Biden, J

42.1%
  2. Booker, C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Buttigieg, P

15.8%
  4. Castro, J

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Clinton, H

15.8%
  6. Harris, K

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Klobuchar, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sanders, B

10.5%
  9. Warren, E

15.8%
  10. Yang, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I really thought she had a great shot at being the nominee. She had issues with consistency in performance and campaign organization which she couldn't escape.

Buttigieg will be blamed for it by woke Twitter, guaranteed. Steyer will, too, but his campaign actually stole voter data from Harris.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

woke twitter gets way more credit for things than they deserve. they're like Clay Travis claiming to have driven the Schiano revolt. Pay them little mind.

justingroves likes this.
  3. gcbvol

I understand it's not real life, but my goodness it's crazy. Woke Twitter is where nuance and context go to die.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it's pretty amazing/sad what a couple of loud people on twitter can accomplish though.

5. cpninja

cpninja Member

Harris was a cop so woke twitter will probably be happy she's out tbh

6. gcbvol

LOL, good point.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Who will Tulsi target next?

8. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

America.

(couldn’t resist)

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's really odd how any time I see someone supporting Gabbard or Williamson, they also are Trump supporters. Super duper odd. I mean, I am sure some people sincerely support them. Like, 1% of Democrats.

Just odd.

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Wait, what? I mean Clay can be self absorbed, but that's a reach even for him.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

he claims this.

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Everything that can be said has been said at this point, sheesh.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

[​IMG]

tvolsfan likes this.
  14. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You're a damn liar, girl.

VolDad, gcbvol and droski like this.
  15. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Did he say fat or Jack? He referred to him as Jack another time. But did sound like fat....

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

He claims he said "facts".

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

No matter what, anyone who can't see the dude was fat is a damn liar. Not that it is relevant. Could have been a freudian slip. Biden has probably had it drilled into him to be ready to respond vigorously to any assertion regarding his fitness for office/age. He identifies the person's line of questioning as critiquing his fitness for office, takes it as synonymous with an attack on his age when it isn't, and is struck by the large seemingly not so fit gentleman delivering the words. And so what comes out? "Look, fat." There you have it. The dime store psychology IP take behind, "look, fat."

tvolsfan and justingroves like this.
  18. gcbvol

LOL, and that's just the tip of the iceberg with this POS. But his show pushes Bernie by spreading propaganda about/smearing competitors so of course he gets the nod. So perfect.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

What is the context of that? When/where was he saying this, and why? I.e., was it a joke?

20. cpninja

cpninja Member

Looks like a "joke" that missed, badly. Even in the linked clip(in the CNN article) you can see his co-host push back on it immediately. Uygur's frequent(and more recent) misogyny is far more damning than the bestiality "joke" IMO(even if that grabs a headline a bit better). Bad look all around for Sanders to endorse him.

gcbvol likes this.