Do you think Holly Warlick...

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by JayVols, Jan 20, 2014.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I made a thread in the Thunderdome for my part of the conversation.

Now back to the Lesbian talk.

2. NorrisAlan

The hardcore Lady Vols fans, however, should be ready for the post-Wooden UCLA phase to kick in. Those days are over, and most likely are not to return.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Chest hair? Miss a dose?

4. NorrisAlan

Sweet jesus, I just spit coke out of my nose.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I would be far more willing to support the women's programs when they stop insisting that they are somehow "other" from the rest of UTAD, and not just when they're in line to pick up their check.

Or, I'd be satisfied with Tennessee further adopting the "Lady" monicker toward a full and system-wide use, and not just in sports, alone.

For example, Susan Martin could become "Lady Provost" and we could have "Lady Professors", and "Lady Chemistry Majors" etc.

6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Hey, leave separate but equal alone...

7. NorrisAlan

I think the absorption of the women's AD and the fact that the basketball program is entering a post-Summit era will temper a lot of that. I do not mind the Lady moniker at all, but that is just me. I would not get upset if we removed it. Most programs have.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Adopting Lady Vols for football would be appropriate, given the last four seasons.

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Scary.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Yeah the attachment of Lady doesn't bother me. Nor would it bother me if it went away.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

At least we have the softball team.

12. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Lol that's true.

13. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Preseason poll has UT at #1.

#WeeklysGetIt IMO JMO GBFO BOOM LOL WTF BBQ

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Let him coach football.

15. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

Haha!

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

17. TangoUniform

TangoUniform Contributor

I managed to flip channels and land on espn covering the game tonight .... based on the outfit (?) she had on, i'd say she's a lumbahjack, piledrivin' bodagga.

...not that i guess anything is wrong with that. She must be taken, though. I don't know anybody whose significant other would let them dress like that. Even among the bodagga couples I know.

18. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, long ago, Warlick does not walk around with a sign flashing her sexual preference, however, she has never really gone to great links to keep it a secret.

19. NorrisAlan

I don't understand the fascination people have with this sort of topic. She is who she is, and that is cool with me.

And gratz to the lady vols on that huge comeback last night. Wife and I turned it off at 7:00 left (not true fans), and then saw they had pulled it back to one down. Watched OT.

Sloppy game, but a win is a win.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

they are all but uncoached and how in the hell, in the womens game that is miles below the rim, do you recruit no shooting? It makes no sense at all to me. Small ball goes in easily and we throw a team out there that is devoid of shooting.

I don't give a flying crap about Warlick the person. I just care about the coaching and recruiting, which both suck. We're a damned ladies basketball blue blood and we're recruiting like we don't belong. Make it stop please.