Dobbs Foot Injury

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Nov 9, 2015.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I bet you think Pig actually had all those "injuries" that changed every 24 hours on the sheet, too.

2. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I would say thank you, but I am not sure this is a compliment.

3. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Me either

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

He has 19 hours of film to watch, 10 head coaches to call and 10 hours of analytics to do for this week's podcast. Give the guy a break.

5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I tried. I failed. I'm not embarrassed.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Man, Dobbs hurting his foot in the Bama game totally exonerates Butch. I mean, there is nothing anyone could think about criticizing prior to the Bama game.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Speaking of Jones using players effectively, what is the narrative on why Dobbs didn't run in the Arkansas loss? How about when we asked him to pass it about 500 times against Mizzou in his first start as a true freshman? Forcing Worley to run the read option for a season and a half before an injury forced Jones to play a QB that was actually suitable for such an offense? Just want to get all the reasons why Butch isn't a bad coach lined up, as you have assured me he isn't. So, there must be logical explanations for all this.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

And declining on a 1st down hold after 3 yd gain from their 7.

Going for 1.

Declining again.

TOs for every FL FG

Never mind. This list is ugly.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

10. Jeff16

Jeff16 Member

It wasn't Dobb's foot that was injured. Butch called out the wrong player. He meant to say our kicker had a freak accident. He stubbed his toe, when his foot met the ball on the first kick, it is just one of those freak accidents that we have to deal with.