Dooley at IU today

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Indy, Mar 7, 2012.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

What I said would be considered heresy in many places. Definitely an offense worthy of excommunication from the Church of the True Vol Fan....

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

That church obviously does not believe in the perseverance of the saints. At least it seems easy enough to be labeled "not a" VFL.

Personally, I have not experienced such, but it seemed rampant for a while. I keep to myself on other sites and stick to the politics and other non-sports forums. I only believe in government conspiracies, black helicopters, and secret powers controlling the government. The sports forums have too many nut jobs for me.

IP likes this.
  3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

This is one damn fine post. Glad you are grounded in your beliefs. What sane person doesn't believe in govt conspiracies? Those folks singing the praises of Dooley are crazier than a shit house rat. There's actuall folks out there that not only think it's possible for us to go undefeated in 2012, but they also believe it will actually happen. Those folks make the black helicopter brigade look like they are the pillars of those firmly rooted in reality.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  4. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

If Tennessee goes undefeated, the sunshine pumpers on TOOS heads' will explode.

5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Hopefully it happens then.

IP likes this.
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

If the 2012 Vols go undefeated, the sunshine pumpers will fully expect them to cure cancer and then ascend to heaven in 85 (for NCAA compliance reasons) flaming chariots before forming the new constellation, "Power T."

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well done.

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

If they go undefeated, I might expect that too.