Dooley Red Dog shirts

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JayVols, Jun 16, 2012.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Great points. That's what I wanted- to hash it out. I got no qualms doing a positive one either. I agree the red dog with an immaculate side part is very clever. I like it. Keep it coming. No point in rushing.

2. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I can put it together tomorrow and I'll throw it up here. Let me know of any suggestions you might want to add.

3. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I picture my Neyland singing lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd

4. JayVols

Curious.

Let's hope Dooley is a 'free bird' soon. We all know that he's a 'simple man', and we all have had to suffer through 'that smell' coming from our football program the last two years.

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I'm sure you could have worked in a Saturday night special if you tried

6. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

After we run him off, the powers at be need to contact 'Mr. Banker' and make it clear 'I need you'. We need a 'Saturday Night Special' that makes the fanbase proclaim 'You Got That Right' and not someone that makes the AD think, 'Was I Right or Wrong'.

7. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Then Jon Gruden can say he's 'Comin Home'

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

We need to (Gimme) Three Steps to Dooley to leave the football complex.

9. JayVols

Overachiever. I look like a slacker now.

53, LOE on my part.

10. tripper

tripper Member

First call should be to ****** Lowe.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  11. tripper

tripper Member

Why is C u r t i s getting filtered?

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

There's a reason, no big deal now. Never you mind. Had to do with people trying to give out personal info about posters here.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

There's probably a PETA joke in there somewhere as well. Dooley abuses puppies, kind of thing.

14. InVolNerable

[​IMG]

Just put it together quickly at work to get a general sentiment on what looks better Dooley face (which has been run under a filter, and is therefore only a likeness of him) or the dog with Dooley hair. I could turn the hair red. T-shirts charge based on the number of colors, so we probably want to keep that low. Any other suggestions?

15. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I seriously hope Gruden is Hart's first call.

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I think this is a little more subtle. People will see what they want to see, and will think the 8th is saying they are the red dog, not that Dooley is the red dog. Makes it more of a not so inside joke, I think.

17. JayVols

Keep the hair brown/black. The colors won't be that big of a deal. In fact, he told me that if you could distingush the colors more rather than it being kind of blended in, he could screen print them. If not, he would have to do a heat press. It's not the cheap heat press you get at a Wings store in Myrtle beach though. He showed me one heat press that had been washed 100 times with no cracks in the press.

18. JayVols

Actually, if you just wanted to do a red dog without all the red background, it would be easier to screen.

19. InVolNerable

Yeah, I figured as much. I'm going to have to draw it out with vectors so it can be resized without losing quality, so I'm not going to do that until a design has been settled on.

20. JayVols

That's perfectly fine. No rush.

Be sure to check with Victor on the vectors. It will then go to Dunn who will send it to Unger who is over Dunn. But keep in mind that Roger is under Unger but over Dunn.
    - adapted from the movie Airplane