E3 2013

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by govols182, Jun 10, 2013.

1. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Anyone watching or keeping up? I'm at work and have no idea what is going on other than xbone will be $499 in November.

2. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

3. WM

WM Active Member

Two free games a month on XBL starting in July including AC2 and Halo.
    Titanfall looks promising.. I doubt I'm getting a new console anytime soon, I'm not 500 dollars serious about gaming,

4. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Yeah, I'll probably wait till next summer to get one when the price drops a bit.

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Xbox just got raped.

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

PS4 and it's not even close. They will destroy M$ in sales

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Preordered on Amazon.....407 release day delivery

8. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Part of me thinks that the Xbox will still lead in sales, but yeah it seems like Sony played this about as well as they could have.

9. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Hmm dayum that's tempting. Amazon doesn't charge till ship date though right? Or is it different for pre-orders?

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

The original Xbox having the hard drive was the key for me and getting the 360 was kind of logical from there. Gonna have to really weigh the options this time.

11. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

So is the PS4 also going to have the live cable tv like xbox is having? Or no? And I really hope the PS4 strikes a deal with twitch.tv as well and fast because that's pretty important to me... no one uses ustream these days.. at least not in the US and xbox already has a deal with twitch.

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Honestly though - I wish Microsoft would get their shit together.. because I feel like they show they understand better what the "next gen" console experience is all about.. but they are totally screwing themselves over and begging Sony to run train on them with all the unnecessary shit and added costs. I really do like some of the features the xbox has to make it more than a gaming console since that's what next gen is all about. I'm not just buying something to game on and I may spend less than half my time gaming on the next gen consoles.. I probably already do that now with the 360. Its an all-in-one system and we've been moving that way for awhile with all the integration and compatibility between phones/tablets/smart tvs/consoles/PCs.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  13. VB

VB Member

Well shit Bass. We completely agree on something.

14. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I'm still on the fence. The ability to buy used games is big, but titles like Forza have me going back and forth.

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Pre-ordered the PS4 this morning. I may pickup an Xbox once the price drops so I can play Forza.

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Yeah, Forza is the only thing that is tempting me to get the Xbone as well......just too many restrictions to the system for me to get over....the price doesn't really play a part in it for me because that's including the kinect camera (even though I don't want one)

17. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

I am actually leaning PS4 this time. I am not sold on anything the requires me to have a Kinect.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Word

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Yeah, that's a big negative for me as well. I enjoy wearing a wife beater and banana hammock with a bag of Cheetos when I play. I don't want to camera to see that

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

What game should I get at release? I'm thinking about Madden.