E3 2013

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by govols182, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Add to the fact the PS4 is going to be $399 with no imperialistic DRM toward used games, I am officially on board the PS4 train.

2. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I'm leaning towards ps4 presently. I'll have to weigh the pros and cons.

3. WM

WM Active Member

500 GB for the PS4 that's upgradable. Dammit..

4. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Another thing I'm wondering about is ESPN and hbogo. I'd like to have that on my console if my smart tv doesn't have it.

5. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

[video=youtube;kWSIFh8ICaA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA[/video]

Sony be trollin

6. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I heavily use the ESPN app on the 360 - pretty much how I watch all UT football and basketball. I'm assuming the next gen Xbox will have a similar platform. How will the PS4 handle this?

7. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

That's the last thing I'm waiting to hear. If ps4 has espn3 app it's a no brainer.

8. WM

WM Active Member

I won't do shit until I see how smooth the revamped PSN is (party chat, etc).

9. This would be a no-brainer but the PS4 exclusives do nothing for me. Halo, Dead Rising 3, Titanfall and Ryse all look awesome on the XB1.

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

What? The PS always has had better exclusives.

11. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Not really

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

yes it has - only the halo kids say differently.. but halo is just awful for 99% of gamers of the age of 21.

13. None of the PS exclusives at E3 interest me in any way.

14. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

Unless you care about baseball, then no, PS doesn't always have the better exclusives.

15. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Some of the Xbox ones aren't all exclusive they are available on PC.

And the MGS series alone trumps anything the Xbox has ever had.

16. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

MGS is now multi platform.

17. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Pre-ordered the PS4 yesterday. Feeling like I may get the flu right around release time....

18. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

You're embarrassing yourself here

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Back in the day KOTOR and Mass Effect were Xbox exclusives, no?* The only PS exclusive that got me was The Show.

*I don't really get into every new game that comes out, just certain series that interest me. Also don't do PC games.

20. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

If you're a shooter, Xbox most likely has the better exclusives. If not, PS is most likely to have the better exclusives. Personally I like the PS exclusives better, but I'm also a JRPG guy.