EAD, Kiffin

Discussion in 'Sports' started by WM, Sep 15, 2012.

1. WM

WM Active Member

At least we can beat our Vandy.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Don't bet on it.

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Walking to my vehicle tonight, the only thing I could muster was to look at my buddies and say... "**** Pete Carroll."

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

**** Jack Del Rio

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

**** the domino effect.

6. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

their vandy is actually good

7. WM

WM Active Member

Sorry, just had to blow off some steam towards random objects.

8. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

The reason Barkley is so pissed about losing is that he bought into Kiffin's bullshit about a chance for a National Championship. He should've seen the light when his LT went pro.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That was an ugly lost. Probably will haunt Kiffin for awhile. USC is clearly the better team and should have won easily.

10. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Technically, a lot of us are styling buying into Kiffin's "bullshit"

11. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

**** everybody

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Kind of where I'm at.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Stanford isn't very good. If usc's online doesn't get healthy look for a long season.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You going to the game this weekend?

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You going to the game this weekend?

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

**** no. I've seen too many games in a row where sc is playing terrible going in and obliterates us on their way to getting their mojo back. Woods and lee will destroy our secondary and I'm sure our qb will revert back to his mean.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Bigelow is a good piece to build an offense around for whoever is coaching there next year.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Stanford is still a very physical football team. They play an SEC style of offense that no one else out there is used to seeing. They can play keep away with the Oregons and USCs of the PAC-12 and just flat run over the Washingtons and Arizona States.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Tedford has him 3rd string

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Their front 7 is excellent, but slow. Their secondary is slow and untalented. This is why Oregon and USC usually torch their D. They've always lacked athletes, particularly sec level ones. Their dline just destroyed scs backup center. Barkley didn't have time to go downfield. Nunes is mediocre at best. They may win 9 games, but that says far more about the competition. I bet Oregon beats them by 30.