Entire Broncos staff released...

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Oldvol75, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Go get Gruden.

3. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Is #18 hanging them up?

4. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I think this development points to his retirement, and honestly it looks to be that time.

5. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

yup.

6. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I think so too. That was awfully quick unless there was some unrest the media didn't know about.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Gruden, Peyton, Hardegree and Cregg all coming back to TN. Just wait.

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He was told before the game if he lost it was the end of the road.

That and his agent has been working behind the curtain telling some teams he is interested in their opening.

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

No more captain stats

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Or it means he is coming back next year and decided he wants a new coach.

11. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Could be, but that does not fit his MO. He has always talked about the impotance of continuity. Why would he push to start all over again with a completely new staff at the very end of his career? Again, it could be what he wants but it seems atypical.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I mean, it was only a matter of time before Fox was out anyway. Peyton probably wouldn't have to push very hard.

13. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Bingo.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

There is a major divide between the Manning camp and the Broncos forming. Apparently the "torn quad" story originated from the Manning camp, and it has pissed the Broncos off who diagnosed it as a "strain." Medical folks can weigh in, but apparently that is essentially the same thing, but perhaps with differing severity.

Clearly the Broncos are annoyed because Manning was able and willing to play the last part of the season and the playoff game with it, so they don't want it used as an excuse now. The Manning camp are just pointing out he wasn't 100 %, and go into detail describing the black and blue that apparently went the whole length of the thigh and almost all the way around it.

I dunno. Sounds like whoever the next hire is will go a long way in deciding if Manning sticks around.

15. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

This sure sounds like making excuses to me.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

A "strain" is a slight tear. A "tear" is, well, a tear in the muscles.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well apparently there is disagreement as to the injury.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

It may well be. But then again, Denverites are demanding answers/information concerning the collapse.

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Tell them:

John Fox is a boob, their HoF QB aged 10 years between september and november and their defense is soft as hell (again).

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

The soft defense is perplexing to me. If feel like the DC is quality and that they have talent on every level... And yet.