Excitement building for 2022

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Jun 28, 2022.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Anyone got any news from scrimmage #2?

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Volquest said the defense looked a lot better

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

So, the offense was shit? Is that what you are telling me? We are doomed now?

4. CardinalVol

That's what I got out of it.

5. CardinalVol

#26 in the AP poll.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

So beat Pitt and be ranked.

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Beat Ball State and I bet we jump in (someone will fall out from a loss or look bad). imo

justingroves, NorrisAlan and IP like this.
  8. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Add Matthews. Not bad at all

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Matthews is quite a bit better. Kid is a baller and to top it off we stole him from Texas.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  10. TDVol1989

And out of LSU’s backyard. Kelley fumbled this one. We need this DB class

zehr27 likes this.
  11. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Chance of flipping?

12. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Need y'alls thoughts on Ball State tickets because in the few games I've been to in the past 10 years I tagged along in the nosebleeds for the most part. I think I was in Q for the Oklahoma game. I'm trying to decide what section I should buy in and sometimes I don't get why some sections are more or less expensive than others. For those who have sat all over, if I'm willing to spend $80-$100 per ticket what would be the best spot?

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

2 Jumbotrons now helps. Me personally, I like seatbacks midway or lower part up top. No idea of prices. Down low is fine but I’ve always liked the view from further away as you can see plays develop vs closer to the action. I used to sit low at some Titans games and besides a terrible atmosphere, we watched most of the game on the Jumbotron. My I had season tickets for 20 years or so and my favorite were up and in the NW corner. Seatbacks, plenty of room, always liked views from the ramp, see plays develop and facing the Jumbotron and fireworks.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Perhaps this seat view map would be helpful - https://seatgeek.com/ball-state-car...ckets/ncaa-football/2022-09-01-7-pm/r/5502812 Click on the green dots.

Poppa T and IP like this.
  15. HCKevinSteele

Shows what I know, I didn’t realize there was a second jumbotron now. But I’m like you, I hate sitting so low that I can’t really see what’s happening.

16. TDVol1989

My understanding is meeting with Kelley is what ruled out LSU. While I would never say never say never, I would be more worried if it were Clemons or Auburn

17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

It’s brand new. Most of the olds hate it. Fortunately they’ll probably be outside the gate since they won’t be able to figure out the mobile tickets

18. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Like Smiff, I have enjoyed my season tix in YY9 since the 90's. Real chairs out of rain and sun (Typically row 20 and above to avoid drip line). The play development view is really good. The only time I had to look at jumbotron was when they were on South goal line.

This season is 1st year they will have jumbotron in North. My seats got blown up by the new JT and Party deck. They moved me to YY6.

Face value for top tier games in those seats, bama, uga, uf, etc.. have been $98. Face value incrementally goes down uSc, kentucky, etc.

SetVol13 likes this.
  19. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Well this "olds" got his downloaded into his "wallet" the other day. I will miss putting my paper tixs in the glass jar at home, though.

JohnnyQuickkick and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  20. HCKevinSteele

This millenial feels the same way

Poppa T likes this.