firedooley.com

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by WM, Jan 10, 2012.

1. WM

WM Active Member

This domain was bought by some guy in Ohio on 1/15/2010, the same day Dooley was hired as head coach of The University of Tennessee's football team. Was he some sort of time traveler who knew failed coaches from the past and bought up domain names for profit? Or did he know what most of us knew from day one but refused to admit. Dooley was a lame duck hire.
    The raw emotion and distractions of the Kiffin departure as his shield is being peeled away with an up and coming coach at Troy with a stellar 2011 campaign. The grey area and mystery are gone, distractions and excuses are extracted, smoke and mirrors don't work any more. It's all black and white before us now, and it wears orange pants.

2. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I think there were quite a few people who were furious about the hire from day one.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I think it is common for athletics departments to buy domain names like this too. So I have been told.

4. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

I swear it wasnt me.....really

5. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I wonder if they bought www.pennetratorstate.org?

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's available.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

dooleysbuyout.com is available too. We need to setup a charity for UT football under that domain name.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Would rather buy Tennesseecoachbuyout.com so we are ready for every occasion in the future, regardless of sport.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Even better idea! Seems like a reasonable charity.