First-Ballot HOF For My Homeboy Randy Moss

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kidbourbon, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

He had Todd Pinkston and Freddie Mitchell as the weapons out wide with him, and still teams couldn't stop TO while with the Eagles.

Westbrook was a really good scat back, but out of all the stats I think TO's is even more impressive than Moss or Rice considering who he played for and the talent levels of the teams.

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Yes, he was the only weapon on the WR corps, but he wasn’t the only weapon on that Eagles team.

And I’m not arguing TO’s stats. They speak for themselves.

He was a POS human being, an asshole to teammates, fans and the media and as his release from the Cowboys and Eagles proved, he wasn’t worth the hassle. If given the choice between him and Rice, I’m taking Rice. I’ll take Johnson, Carter, Moss, Bruce, Fitz, and maybe Harrison, Wayne and A Johnson over him too.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He was kind of a gadget guy, though. The receiver group for TO's one year there was pretty weak.
    Oddly, I know a guy that knows TO and swears he is as nice a guy as you'll meet. He may just not be TO when he's not around football. I ran into him one time and he was very nice in our 90 second or so interaction.

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

In my completely amateur psychiatric opinion, I think he’s bi-polar.