Florida Pre-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by CardinalVol, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

He shouldn't have come if he didnt wanna be heckled. It happens every where.

2. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Go Vols.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

A whole lot worse happens in Gainesville.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

So he is the one that made it a physical confrontation? Okay thanks. Could have gotten his as whipped in front of his pregnant wife, what a dumb ass.

5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

They were inches from his face cussing him and his wife who were minding their own business. They laughed it off at first and the guys kept following them doing it. It's one thing to have fun doing it, but these frat guys took it too far.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Go Vols

7. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

didn't realize harry and avon became good friends and started going to sporting events together.

8. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

That sucks. But dumbasses are gonna be dumbasses.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

A Gator fan was

a) being a douche, and
    b) threw a Coke

and expected no retaliation?

I'm confused here.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Well, they are Florida fans

11. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Frat was being douche to my Gator fan brother in law. Followed him for a block or two cussing him and his wife until my brother in law threw a coke at him and drenched him in 40 degree/windy weather.

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Didnt happen - your brother in law would have gotten the crap kicked out of him afterwards unless he did it while driving by in his car.

13. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Nope. The guys left him alone after that. My brother in law was also about twice the size of these guys. The frat boys were just stupid.

14. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Doesn't matter how big he was if it was 3 or 4v1. It didnt happen and you know it - no ones just going to leave you alone if you throw a coke in their face - it will only further piss them off and give them an excuse to fight.

15. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Ok. Well, I witnessed the entire thing. So...

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I just chuckle at how adamant you are to make sure it is known they were frat boys.

17. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Harry pledged a fraternity then they dropped him 2 weeks before initiation after they already had his dues for the semester so I can see why he's bitter towards them.

18. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

They looked like f*gs. Someone bass would be friends with. So, yeah.

19. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I would never join a friend club. Sorry. That's you.

20. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

It's funny how quickly you label them as fags when you were so devastated when those fags dropped you right before initiation. You sure loved them and the experience before Jacob broke the news to you.

For what it's worth - I thought it was a [penis] move to drop you so late after taking your $800. If you are going to cut someone do it early or at least give them their money back.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013