Forde filets Fulmer felchers....

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Lexvol, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

2. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Forde fillets Fulmer felchers....

DP as a result of the merge.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
  3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

"Will coach for food" is a line of the year. But hearing how unprepared Phil was for his sales pitches is no shock. I watched him go unprepared for over a decade.

4. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

He has delusions of grandeur

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That was hilarious

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That was a beating.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I needed that this morning.

He'll be in Knoxville at the Tip-Off Club in February. That just sealed the deal that I'm going just to shake his hand for that.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

While I don't hate Fulmer, he was way past due to be let go. Having said that, I laughed hard at the "Will coach for food" remark. It's sad to see how out of touch he is. His sense of privilege is over the top. This is what complacency will get you.

His getting comfortable and lazy has cost him any shot at getting a decent DI-A job, and deservedly so.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is what makes me dislike him. Tennessee's line of great coaches starts with Robert R Neyland and then it's everyone else. He doesn't get that.

10. CardinalVol

Agreed 1000%.

What's even funnier is listening to most of the locals in Maryville talk about Vicki and the girls.

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I agree. If he and his cronies would have just kept their mouths shut, he could have had a job by now more than likely. Megalomania is not an attractive item on one's resume.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It can be overlooked if you've won something on your own or have proven you can hire a competent staff.

13. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Sounds like his time away from the game has done little to humble him. He thinks he can stroll in, flash that national championship ring, call in a reference from Peyton Manning and command a job offer. Took the same approach to his work the last 10 years of his tenure. What an arrogant, delusional [uck fay].

14. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Im curious to find out what they say lol.

15. CardinalVol

It's not kind.

There are times I legitimately wonder if Phil's biggest problem isn't Vicki herself.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If looks could kill, Vicki would have been responsible for the death of every media member after the Wyoming game.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I feel sorry for peyton. imagine how uncomfortable that conversation would be for a normal person. "hey can you call up so and so ad and tell them they should hire me?" i've never even asked someone to do that in my profession and i haven't won a national championship.

18. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Why not....it seems to work for Cutcliff. Of course he has Eli too.

19. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Double threads have been merged.

20. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

He had his shot. If he had kept working his ass off in 1999 he could have been mentioned in the same breath. What he fails to admit to, even to this day, is that it is nobody's fault but his. He needs to get the Led out.

JayVols likes this.