Frank Herron DE TN

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Jewbaccah, Jan 5, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

2. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Kind of slow.

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Corey Lemonoir had a slow time on Rivals too.
    I don't care what he runs, LSU want, I Want.

4. He was unlockable at the army practices.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Who hid the key?

6. Hehe

7. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Rivals gave him one of the "Game Balls" for the East squad

8. Montrell

Montrell New Member

Herron is a complete monster. I dont see Tennessee really being much of a factor though. I'd be perfectly happy with Carr and Lawson as the DE's in this class.

9. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Probably depends on how many at LSU go pro. From the VQ article it seemed like he was intrigued by the early PT at TN. Also, LSU has several DL committed and is still going after Lawson and Nkdmeiche (sp) openly so that could always play a factor if they try to take 6-8 DL. Wonder if he is friends with Jarnell Stokes since Stokes spent 3 years at Central.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

rivals 40 times mean nothing. aren't most self reported?

11. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

If they are from a Nike or Rivals combine, I think they are denoted with a certain logo, otherwise, I think that is coach reported.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think they are somewhat deceptive for positions like DE or LB.

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

He is

14. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

LSU has Mingo, Montgomery, Simon, Logan, Minter, Reid, Ware, Wing to the draft.

15. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

No longer visiting.....some grade concerns and LSU gave him the its wise not to visit or else you may not be needed here speech.

16. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

1 hr ago...

"Frank Herron, Deontre Wilson (Oregon), and Montrel Meander (WSU) in Austin visiting Longhorns. Of the three, the biggest surprise visitor is the five-star defensive end Herron, an Army All-American and top-100 player nationally who was recruited by new Texas running back coach Larry Porter when Porter was the head coach at Memphis. News didn't break about his visit until he was already on campus." - Wescott Eberts