Fun game

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 26, 2019.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

They have some kind of telethon on for South Carolina burn victims from the Jennings fire. I changed the channel because I don't give a shit.

2. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

They’d owe muschamp between $19-22 million if they fired him after this season. He’ll be back next year.

3. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Why would they fire him? They're a perfect match (no sarcasm intended).

4. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

And don’t forget that Tanner could have hired Lincoln Riley who desperately wanted the job. Yowza

justingroves likes this.
  5. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

It was a great throw.

6. Beechervol

At least.

7. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Nobody cares IP post of the day.

Tenacious D likes this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not so fast, it is only 2:10 pm.

chavisut likes this.
  9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

OSHA allows 30 minutes of exposure at this level (I'm going to go A weighted here for simplicity) before it's considered above the PEL. Since OSHA regs are older than dirt, yeah, some folks went home with a small threshold shift. Not the drunks mind you, but some folks.

justingroves likes this.
  10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Loud noise can damage Auburn coeds. Got it.

11. Beechervol

Was a fun game to attend. Crowd was lethargic early. Then SC scores on the first play and it just has that dead feel to it.

Everything changed after that. Pruitt and Chaney were a lot more aggressive than I thought they would be. JG and Shrout both stepped up. They couldnt cover JJ or Calloway and couldnt tackle JJ. Chandler quietly had a solid day.

Defense got burned on the first play and was bothered by the tempo a little but settled in and made Hilinski uncomfortable. It's amazing what the DL can do for your LBs. Bituli had a monster game and Henry T can get to the football.

This team can finish 7 -5 which I even thought would take a small miracle after Ga St, BYU and UF. Need some luck with injuries going forward. Didnt think I'd ever type this but JG needs to be healthy asap.

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Damn, my eyes are messed up. Must be pollen in the air or something.

13. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Didn’t go in the game but was on campus yesterday. Random thought but it is kind of sad to me what the strip is like on game day now versus when I was younger. I guess partially the way it’s changed but more a product of market square/downtown/old city coming so far in that time.

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

They basically destroyed the strip when they dug it up for 3 years

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

some people on here probably have only seen the homeless to rebuild version. When I was there the strip was happening. Every bar up and down, students walking down the strip on both sides, trying to find a place to get a rooster. Or pop in OCI for a darker bar or tap room for jukebox blaring and beer everywhere or take a lap at the Lap, then jump over to the Library. Maybe hop behind the strip to Hawkeyes for animal hour then Lap then Library for a college band. Meeting new people.
    Old city started to get popular my last couple of years as some found some cool apartments down there near a place called Hooray's I believe, which was the baddest sports bar around. A Jamaican bar, Mexican restaurant, Lucilles, another place on the corner, the dance club, the Boiler room after. But you could go down to the strip any night and find a place to have a good time. Market Street didn't exist. The strip was awesome, lively and loud. And usually fights up and down it at 2 am so I liked to bolt a little early

16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Tl;dr, Ssmiff Got drunk and started fights then ran off like a [ussy pay].

17. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Hoorays. Still have this to store odd stuff
    2ED96AC0-2CAA-42A9-A7C0-D0AAC41EF673.jpeg

Ssmiff likes this.
  18. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

double post

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It was a pile of poop well before that.

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It started when the local joints moved out and the chains moved in.

Early to mid 2000s was probably the last hurrah.