Gentlemen, 2012 Will Be [ddiapos]'s Final Year....Guaranteed.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, May 24, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Because I'll be moving back to Knoxville, I decided to buy season tickets with my Dad. Of course, the bad thing (or good thing, depending on your views) is that we will completely suck as a result of this move. Any time I make a purchase like this, it seems to guarantee doom for Tennessee. So, I apologize in advance for taking the suspense out of the season. On a lighter note, I hope to see some of you at some games this year. Who on here has season tickets?

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I do.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

A buddy has season tix in the terrace. I usually attend several games/year with him. I'm expecting some tailgating with some 8th guys.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Why? Are we going to lose to Kentucky or something? Give me a break. He's bad, but no coach is that shitty that he'd lose to the Wildcats.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

*hat tip to well done sarcasm

6. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I have some.

7. volwarrior33

volwarrior33 Member

I have them, upgraded last week since pretty much every seat in the stadium is for sale.

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Will trade Netflix membership for season tickets...

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

All joking aside, if I lived within 5 hours of Knoxville I'd be at every game. It is truly the biggest drawback to living out West. I love that stadium and I love that game. I'll eat the dooley shit pie and grin until those who make the decisions do what must be done or he magically transmogrifies his career.