Gentlemen, it's football time in Tennessee...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by volfanjo, Aug 31, 2012.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

nope. Going to have to beat Florida for that to happen.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I thought we were pumping sunshine until the game? **** your negative thinking.

3. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Not until we beat Florida.

How's that?

4. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

Thanks to all the posters; all I can say is - damn it. Every year I try to keep my hopes down and expect the worst case to happen. Then I watch them run through the T and hear Rocky Top and hear John Ward in my head and know what it means to be a true VFL in my heart and think about the legacy of the General and all of the greats that wore the orange and so on. I wait in anticipation until the kick off and get as excited as a kid on Christmas morning.

I hope Dooley fully understands just how stupid he and last season were and just how lucky he is to still be the head coach of God's gift to football. I hope he fully understands that he needs to get his head out of his tail and get this done or head back to Jawja and a law firm somewhere. It's past time for mourning what's been lost and high time to get it back plus some. I hope the players understand that as much as we all do. Guess will know some of the answers later on this evening.

5. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Agreed. Anchor down, roll tide, GBO.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Much better!