Going Bowling

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by ptclaus98, Nov 20, 2021.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

But at least put them after working hours.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

So as of now according to Jerry palm Florida would make a bowl at 5 and 7 because of APR score.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Because there are too many damn bowl games

4. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I mean, fair. But also those afternoon football games are ratings gold for ESPN. Even if it’s Charlotte against Western Michigan or whatever. Makes sense why they do it, and they seem to stick to the crappier matchups until Dec 30 or so

5. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

If they do, they’ll be doing it with an interim coach…

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Volokie likes this.
  6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Good. I'd like to see them at 8 losses.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  7. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Gasparilla Bowl for them, then.

8. CardinalVol

I'm close to just accepting the Mayo or Music City bowl. Arkansas is going to get the Gator instead of us and State will go to the Texas Bowl.

9. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

You thinking Miss St will win the Egg Bowl?

10. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I think so.

11. CardinalVol

They have 6 wins.

12. CardinalVol

Music City is higher payout than Mayo, so let's go there.

Volgrad98 likes this.
  13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I thought all bowl money was pooled together and split evenly?

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

This is a few years old but:

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/s...gia-auburn-deliver-big-money-sec-bowl-payout/

InVolNerable and The Dooz like this.
  15. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

The Bucket of Spooge Bowl v Nashville Bowl… really. Is there not a Tri-Cities Bowl? Or a Red Wolf Bowl? The Paducah Bowl? Or the Cereal Bowl… with a 6am kickoff.

I remember thinking the Poulan Weedeater Bowl was the dumbest bowl name ever. But I was wrong. Somebody named Duke Spewed his Mayonnaise all over the post season and took the prize. If I’m Heupel, I’m just making the statement right now. No way I’m playing in the damn mayonnaise bowl. What are the activities the night before? The Spooge Guzzling Contest. Mayonnaise Wrestling? Not mayonnaise gun tag. That’s nasty

Y’all acting like wrestling grown ass men in mayonnaise is normal. That’s sick. Juann Jennings would never have slurped Mayo the night before a damn bowl game.

just take me to a bowl where they eat ribs, steak, and then throw axes. I don’t care if it’s in Soddy Daisy. Take me to Somerville and play in the Bozos BBQ Bowl… but please not mayonnaise

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
  16. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

They have seven

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

You don't mass-market advertise steaks, ribs, or throw axes. Thus, no bowl. I like the concept, though. Though it sounds like it would be put on by the Low T center. Low T Bowl.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  18. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Mandel has State going to Nashville and A&M staying in Texas, putting us in the Gator against Wake, and that would have an over/under of about a thousand. May not have the prestige but it would be damn fun.

Volokie and justingroves like this.
  19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

could see me and my son deciding to try to go to Gator. He's been to the bowl game vs Nebraska in his 15 years and that's the only one

20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That Wake team is falling apart and the D looks terrible. We would be catching them at the right time for sure.