Got a warning

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Volgrad98, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I got the red screen with the redirect. On the redirect it will take me to the site but only as a viewer. When I try to log in it takes me back to the red screen

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That’s right. Most of us have never keystroked keyboard keys with letters to form words. The search engine game needs Tuesday focus. Hard to find success with these young guys who’ve only used Siri. Hope they’re prepared when they have to sit down at a desktop and use explorer. Even our fans are struggling to find a vol website. How can we win when the younguns can’t keystroke search, the fans can’t find a browser and our reporters won’t carry my water, which happens to prove that Shy Tuttle was born with a swollen eye socket.

If I had more time, I’d regale with walls of texts from coaches, lessons on awesome read options and quips galore, but alas, I have to get these youngsters eye discipline (which is 50% easier now for Shy) and focus ready for this bye week. You know, most of our team has never had a bye week with Shy’s orbital bone broken from a tripping incident...

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Google is absolutely useless here, here is their report:

[table="width: 500"]
    [tr]
    [td]Security issue type[/td]
    [td] URL [/td]
    [td]Date [/td]
    [td]Sample snippet[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]Deceptive Inclusions [/td]
    [td]http://8thmaxim.com/ [/td]
    [td]-[/td]
    [td][/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

Hopefully posting such a thorough review doesn't trigger some kind of confidentiality issue. I'm not sure if Chrome still owns everything I do on the net or not.

4. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Was working fine this morning on FF mobile and started up again about 30+ minutes ago.

5. fl0at_

The red screen is just a tag.

Google has us tagged, and all other major browsers check that list.

Until Google un tags us, we're tagged.

6. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

So I'm able to get today on mobile, android if that matters, but was completely shut out yesterday. Desktop,laptop (windows machines ),ipad,android. Just giving some feedback for you fl0at, hope that helps.

7. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

One thing I have noticed over the past few years is that (when using my iPhone...) I click on the "Mobile style by Dartho" link at the bottom of the page it redirects me to some Australian rugby forum... It's not a problem, just wierd...

8. fl0at_

Why would you click that link?

9. Savage Orange

The first time I did it I was actually trying to click on the "default style" link and fat fingered it... After that I wS just curious as to what Australian rugby fans had to piss and moan about....

10. Savage Orange

Apparently they have their own version of Butch but his name is Rod Kafer...

11. fl0at_

Nega Aussies.

12. Savage Orange

Legit lol!!