Great Night For The PAC 12.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hatvol96, Mar 14, 2012.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Cal no shows an NCAA Tournament game and Arizona gets beaten by double figures at home by Bucknell.

2. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

Embarrassing. Washington had their hands full last night with Texas-Arlington

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Was talking to some people about the Pac-12 today while icing my ankle in the training room. I said they shouldn't have gotten a single bid to the tournament outside of their conference champion (and they only deserved that one because it's a requirement). A number of people disagreed with me for some reason. I hope they are in there again tomorrow!

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Bucknell's leading scorer out of the game down the stretch is more salt in the wound to 'Zona.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

How in the world has the level of play in the Pac-something gone downhill so fast?

6. hardwoodfanatic

hardwoodfanatic New Member

The Pac-12 are a bunch of jack offs. Just like NYY sports fans.

HF

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

how dare ye!

cal for whatever reason collapsed at the end of the season. i never thought we'd go to the elite 8 or something, but we've been playing truly horrible basketball the last 3 weeks. and as to what has happened to the pac-12? simply look at the recruiting rankings. Cal probably has the best record in the pac-12 the last 3 years and harvard outrecruits us.

8. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Hat, what happened to Ben Howland? I'm not talking about the recent issue with his players as much as UCLA dropping off after 3 straight conference titles and final fours.