Hilary says she and bill were "dead broke"

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by droski, Jun 10, 2014.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I assume she means they had no cash/savings. Still had cash flow beyond that of the vast majority of people, though. I don't think she is in touch, and find it hilarious that the RNC thinks that they are more so in touch. No one in a position of power in this country is going to be able to really understand most Americans these days.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

oh i fully believe they are all out of touch. anyone who has been in politics for at least a decade has to be out of touch. just living in washington itself is a bubble. difference is the democrats all like to talk about how they are in touch with the middle class and fighting for them. hell it's the only thing i ever hear biden talk about.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I have an extremely hard time believing they weren't very well off any which way you could look at it. If, somehow, they weren't I'd say that's a pretty damning statement about financial management abilities.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

That $2.5 million came from all the things they lifted out of the White House on their way out.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

7. fl0at_

Considering that while in the CIA, similar things were likely used for processing IDs, equipment, etc, I doubt he had really never heard of one.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

He's a good actor if his surprise wasn't genuine.

9. fl0at_

Could have been surprised they were in civilian hands. Or maybe he was so high up he never had to scan a badge, doors were always open.

10. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...21bcce-efe7-11e3-9ebc-2ee6f81ed217_story.html

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

****ing lawyers.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Gotta write that memoir. "Living Misery- the Cal fan's story"

14. fl0at_

I wish someone would pay me to have someone else write something about me.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

not sure if something that depressing could be a best seller.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Right after getting a friend to sign for your 1.75 million dollar home? American dream.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i find it hard to believe that no bank would give her and the president a loan. in particular in those days. very hard to believe actually. i'd be intererested to see if she paid back that loan.

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I seem to recall some story shortly after Bill got out of office where he stopped by an ATM to get a cash withdrawal, somehow the person with him got the receipt, and he had over $1M in his checking account.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

C-u-n-t, IMO

20. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

hillary: bill, we are being evicted from the white house in 1 month and our accountant just called to say that not only are we broke, but that we are massivly in debt. what are we going to do?!?!?!
    bill: well, that's what i've been sitting here contemplating. basically, I'm just going to walk the earth.
    hillary: what'cha mean, "walk the earth"
    bill: you know, like caine in kung fu: walk from place to place, meet people, get into adventures.
    hillary: and how long do you intend to walk the earth?
    bill: until God puts me where he wants me to be.
    hillary: and what if he don't do that?
    bill: if it takes forever, then i'll walk forever.
    hillary: so you decided to be a bum?
    bill: i'll just be bill, hillary; no more, no less.
    hillary: no, bill. you've decided to be a bum. just like those pieces of shit out there who beg for change, sleep in garbage bins and eat what i throw away. they got a name for that, bill: it's called "a bum". and without a job, a residence or legal tender, that's exactly what you're going to be: a ****ing bum.
    bill: look, hill, this is just where you and i differ.
    hillary: bill, look, what happened these last 9 years, i agree, it was peculiar. but water into wine, i...
    bill: all shapes and sizes, hillary.
    hillary: don't ****ing talk to me like that, man.
    bill: if my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions.
    hillary: [pauses, looking annoyed] i'm gonna take a shit.