Hollywood's House of Cards.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by GahLee, Oct 30, 2017.

1. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Do you have a link on “he was going to sell soon part”? Not doubting you I just hadn’t heard that.

2. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Nvm I found it.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Chris Matthews and his Hard Balls

4. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Apparently Obama wasn’t the only one to give him a thrill up his leg.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

But his situation seems to be overkill. His issues are exactly where this now turned witch hunt should not be going.

kidbourbon likes this.
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

What sparked the Chris Matthews stuff? Didn't that come out almost 20 years ago?

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

If you have grabbed a handful in the last 20 years, you know you gotta be refreshing TMZ app every 2 minutes.

8. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Hate to see Judge Kozinski ousted. He was one of the best jurists around. Sounds like a similar deal to what happened with Judge Rader.

9. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Yeah, but, nobody cared until now.

10. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Aziz Ansari. Well maybe, kind of, uh not really. #MeToo has already jumped the shark.

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I am not sure this is the best defense for the NFL

The NFL, through it’s in-house TV network, faces a sexual harassment lawsuit that has resulted in the suspension of three on-air employees, including Hall of Fame running back Marshall Faulk. The NFL has now filed a formal response to the claims made by Jami Cantor last month.

Via TMZ, which does not share a link to the full document, the NFL contends that Cantor “approved, consented to, authorized, and/or ratified” the raunchy words and behaviors that allegedly took place.

12. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

This is pretty funny.

13. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

14. IP

IP Super Moderator