Horror story out of Michigan St

Discussion in 'Sports' started by bostonvol, Jan 19, 2018.

1. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I can’t see how Izzo and Dantonio are going to survive (but I only read about half, so far).

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Sooooo. This gonna get to Saban somehow?

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Wouldn’t that be some shit.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

dantonio won't be the coach for the first game guaranteed.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

In fairness for the one, I'd much rather go to jail than have to face my mother about a sexual assault accusation.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well that's it for that athletic program.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Baylor will fire Matt Rhule to get him.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Betsy DeVos rescinded the Obama Title IX regulations two days after meeting with the MSU President.

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

And, let me say this, I don't think this is an isolated deal at MSU and not occurring elsewhere at some other places. They happened to get busted because of a serial child molester putting his hands on, and in, some famous Olympic gymnasts.

Joseph Brant likes this.
  12. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Good. The trump administration hasn’t done a lot of good things, but rescinding the “dear colleague” letter is certainly one of them.

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Dantonio won't survive this:

Report: At least 16 Michigan State players accused of sexual assault or violence against women since 2007

The instances of alleged sexual assault and violence toward women amid the Michigan State football program under Mark Dantonio went well beyond what was previously reported.

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Also, which of these would be considered the worst scenario for your program:

1. Penn State's Sandusky scandal
    2. Larry Nassar and MSU
    3. Dave Bliss at Baylor
    4. UT giving Butch Jones a 5 year contract with a $2 million buyout per year

15. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

No chance in hell he survives. Izzo probably can, but Dantonio will be done before spring ball.

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

NCAA knew.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Holy cow. Would love to see Emmert crushed.

Didn’t he chastise us about protesting Schiano?

justingroves and lylsmorr like this.
  18. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Have close friends who are docs - GP's and one OB - at two practices, and they all have policies for a nurse to be in the room with them whenever any patient (male or female, any age) is asked to even partially disrobe, or they're examining / touching anything under their clothes.

I only know this because they called a nurse in when seeing me, and I asked what the fuss was about (we're friends and all).

I get it - but when your buddy insists that men need Pap smears, too, it's much harder with another person watching. Especially if they're snickering. And it's streamed on Facebook.

That last bit is meant to be humorous, but that first part about nurses being in the room is real.

19. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Then he needs to be held fully accountable, too, if in any way proven to be true.

20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

We all know the NCAA is corrupt as shit. Glad it's coming out to the world