I am done

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NorrisAlan, Oct 4, 2014.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Too much suffering. **** bajakian. To hell with it.

Cannot do it anymore.

2. Volalum

Volalum Member

Agree with O.P.

3. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Expect anything different?

4. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

As long as Bajakian is on the staff, Butch is telling me he doesn't give a shit about righting the ship and is just here for a payday.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

This staff can pack their bags. If you can't beat a Muschamp coached team at home you are worthless. F the whole university. I'm coming down next weekend solely to [itch bay] about the crap show.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'll keep the lights on for you guys if things ever turn around. Of course by then it won't be "lights" but some sort of sophisticated "lidar" biomechanical implants we all have.

7. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

If Bajakian is here in the spring, we will have a new HC in 2017.

8. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

I'm with you. Losers do loser things. Today was the epitome of a loser thing.

9. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

Agreed. I have lost faith in Jones and this staff. Winners win, losers lose. We find ways to lose. We are Vanderbilt right now. Sucks but true. We find ways to lose. We make too many mistakes in the clutch. F*** Jones and this staff. Do your damn jobs. Most vulnerable FL team in 20 years and we cannot capitalize on 3 INTS or score TDs.

10. yont sum iss?

This is probably the worst UF will ever be in any of our lifetimes.

11. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

Best thing we, as a fan base, can do is not show up to the Chattanooga game. Maybe that will give Jones pause.

12. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I'm done as well. **** everything UT related. We've all spent an inordinate amount of time, energy and money following this team, I can longer justify the following. I wish UT well but from a distance, you no longer captivate me, you don't own my Saturday anymore. As of this moment I'm completely washing my hands with everything UT related, this site included, it's been a blast talking to you guys over the years, I wish you all the best.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You can still post in the thunder dome

14. spurgeon

spurgeon Member

It just shows me I've been staring in the casket too long hoping for a resurrection of the program. Time to close the lid, lower it in the ground, throw on the dirt, and move on.

15. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

I am tired of caring more about winning than this staff does.

16. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Tickets should come cheap for UTC

17. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

I wouldnt take a UTC tik if I was paid to do it.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

19. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I just can't fathom how we didn't won that game. I mean **** me.

20. yont sum iss?

UF is soooo bad Droski. And their starting QB threw 3 picks. 2 of which started the UT offense off in the the red zone.